Heartbeat. P3

*Walker's POV*
Last nights sleep had me feeling like me again. I feel like I could do a backflip off of this bed. But, I'm still missing a part of me... Leah. It's 10:00 and she's still not here. She hasn't texted me or anything. I just hope she's okay. I texted her about 4 times. She didn't respond to any.

7:56 Me: good morning sunshine!
8:21 Me: how's it going?
9:07 Me: You good?
9:39 Me: Leah where r u

I also called her but, she didn't respond. I got worried every time I'd FaceTime, call, or text her. It's Sunday. She shouldn't be filming today, right? Maybe she is. But, I thought she wanted to come and see me.

A few minutes of just sitting in silence with my dad, 'Mama J' called me. "Hey, Mrs. Jeffies." I said with a concerned voice. "Hey, Walker. I know you're looking forward to seeing Leah but, she's not feeling to well." She said softly. My heat sank.

"Do you know what's wrong?" I asked her as I held my tears back. "I think all the crying yesterday has her with a headache. She can't even get up without feeling nauseous." She said as I heard Leah whimper. It hurt me so bad. "Okay. Tell her that I'll be there." I said as I got up and told my dad we need to go home.

"Walker, there's no need this time. I'm free." She said softly. "I know but, if it's okay with you, I'd like to be there for her. You know, return the favor?" I said as I got in the car. "Okay, bud. You're free to come over." She said softly.

"Okay, we're on our way. See you, mom." After a second,  I just realized that I fully called her mom. My face went cherry red and my dad smiled. "I-Uh.. Thanks." I said as I quickly hung up and turned my head to the window.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my ears were cherry red as my face. "Oh my goodness." I whispered to myself. "Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of." My dad said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I kept my face toward the window.

"I just hung up on her. I'm so stupid." I said as I got my phone called her back. "Hey, Mrs. Jeffries. I'm so sorry for hanging up on you like that. It was so rude of me and I am just so sorry." I said quickly.

"Walker, it's okay, sweetheart. You're all good. I'll see you later, okay?" She said sweetly. "Yeah. Bye, Mrs. Jeffries." I said as I waited for her to hang up this time. "Oh, and call me Mrs.J. I'm okay with that." She said with a soft chuckle. "Alright." "Okay, bye, little man." She said as she hung up. I love that woman.

She is without a doubt, my second favorite woman. Who's my first? My mom. Although, Leah might be when we get older. I don't know, that's hard to choose. But, I'm a kid so, my mom is my favorite woman.

We got to Leah's house and she was laying on the couch. "Hey, baby girl." I said softly. She slowly opened her eyes and grinned as she sat up. "Walker!" She started to stand up when I rushed to her so she wouldn't feel nauseous. She hugged me so tight and started to cry.

"Don't cry, honeybuns. It'll only make you feel worse." I said softly with a sad smile. "I missed you, and I'm so sorry." She said as she cried softly.

"Leah, look at me." I said as I pulled her away from the hug. She looked so sad. "You saved my life. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. So, thank you. And don't you dare think it was your fault." I said as I rubbed her shoulders.

She smiled with that beautiful dang smile and hugged me again. "I love you." I said softly. "I love you so much, Walker." She whispered. "Forever..." I said with a bright smile. She chuckled softly "And Always." She said as she looked at me again.

*Leah's POV*
There are many things I hate, many thinks I don't hate... Being sick is on of the top things I hate. Ugh! It's so annoying. It's like 'Leah, just get it together' but, it's not that easy to just 'get it together'.

I know why I'm sick though. I was stressed about Walker yesterday. I mean, it makes since. I thought he was going to die! That's a pretty big stressor for me. For anyone, really.

When Walker came I felt so many emotions at once. Happiness, gratitude, love, joy... But, when he hugged me, I felt regret, sadness, guilt, frustration, disappointment, shame and, pain. I can't help but feel like it was all my fault.

The thing that really got to me is the fact that... Not only is he okay, but he's taking care of me. My mom told him he didn't have to but, he just seemed so eager. It really made me happy. I also felt bad for putting him through that situation and causing him to suffer.

Walker is such a great friend to me. I don't know if he understands how much I love him and how much he means to me. If I need him, he's there. He will put everything aside for me. I don't want him to but, he lets nothing stop him. I love that so much.

"I wish I could've surprised you." I said with a small chuckle. "I don't even care. As you're here, it's all good." He said with a grin. A smile came across my face and I kissed his cheek. He kissed my forehead and we laid on the couch, together.

*Walker's POV* (Time Skip)
After a while, I got to be with Leah the whole entire day. Luckily, she was feeling better around 2:00 so, we got to eat out together. It was really nice to have a meal with Leah, Mrs.J, and my dad.

After dinner, we went back to the hotel and we stayed in Leah's room. We're watching some of our behind the scenes videos that we were able to record. I saw a picture that Leah edited the words on it and I love it so much so, I posted it.

*Leah's PIV*
If we're talking miracles... It's a miracle that I felt better. I think it was because Walker was okay. I had a dream that he wouldn't get better last night and I think that's what messed up. I just think that after seeing him alive and well, I didn't worry. He also posted the photo I sent him. He's such a sweet boy.

(I edited it

(I edited it. 🙃)

After a while, we turned around on our back. Walker interlocked his fingers with mine and we watch movies together. It seemed like he had an impact on me somehow. Like his hand is just giving me warm and safe vibes. He looked over at me with a soft smile. "What is he thinking about?" I asked him sarcastically. "You." He said softly.

I turned around on my side and made circles on his chest. "You're thinking about me?" I said with a smile. "Yeah." He said calmly. "Well, I'm thinking about you. Did you know that?" I said softly as I looked into his beautiful sea blue eyes. "Yeah." He said with a sweet voice.

I rubbed my hand on his chest and kissed him slowly and gently twice. He grinned and kissed my forehead. "I love you." We said in sync. We chuckled and he turned on his side and placed his hand on my waist and sighed. We just smiled at each other as we drifted to sleep.

~ Joy Here ~
I'm still taking requests guys! 😄😄😄
Thanks for the support as well! ❤️❤️❤️