Stress. P2

This is about Walker and Leah getting over the overwhelming amount of stress. Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
Walker just completely pushed my buttons. I sat on my bed trying to make myself not think about how my boyfriend completely just pissed me off. Even if he was helping, he could've done it without all of the extra annoying attitude. I hear my special knock. I didn't really want to talk to him but, I knew I couldn't just leave him. "Come on." I said as the door slowly opened. Walker walked in looking disappointed. "Leah." He said as he sat down on the bed beside me. Neither of us made eye contact. "I'm sorry. I... I was a jerk and I didn't... I was just a butthole. I'm so sorry." He said with his voice cracking. I still hate it when he cries. He still looks so cute though. I turned my head to see him wiping his tears. "Here, let me do my job." I said as I turned his head and wiping his tears. He smiled so wide and I did too. "I'm sorry for putting everything on you. I have a headache, and you know everything else, so. I... I'm sorry." I said rubbing the back of his head. I probably did overreact.

Walker looked back down as a few tears fell from his eyes. "So. You have a headache, I was making it all worse. I'm so sorry!" He said as he put his hands to face and started crying. "Walle. It's okay. I'm fine." I said gently rubbing my fingers to circle his neck and pulled him so he could lean on me. He kept crying, if not harder. "I'm so sorry, Leah. I love you. Thank you." He said wrapping his hand over my shoulder. "For what, Walle?" I said looking at his beautiful sky blue eyes.

*Walker's POV*
"For forgiving me. I appreciate it." I said looking into her beautiful heavenly chocolate eyes. She smiled with her pearly white teeth. "Who am I to not forgive you for trying to get me to have some fun?" She said with a smirk. "Besides, your slow anyways so..." she said with a mischievous smile. "Oh? What are saying Lee bee?" I said she smiled. "Tag! Your it!" She said pushing my head and running off. "Hey!" I said as I ran after. I know I have the best girlfriend in the world.