A great morning dance!

This about Leah just being the happiest and cutest person on Earth, and Walker loving it! I love this one a lot! Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
Me and Walker slept together last night and I had a great sleep. Compared to last week's insomnia, ooh yeah! It was great! I woke up and the sun was shining on Walker's pale skin. I gently rubbed his chest. "Good morning, baby boy." I said softly. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Hey, little Lee." He said with his cute raspy voice. It's sleepy brain talk time... "Did you sleep?" He said sounding drunk again. I chuckled softly "Yes, Walkstar. I did." I said while patting his chest. He sighed and licked his lips. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" He said softly. "Walker, it's the morning time, babes." I said with a soft chuckle. "Oh, yeah." He said smiling. He slowly got up and looked at his phone. "Oh yeah. Morning. It's beautiful today." He said looking at the window. I yawed as I covered with mouth with the cover. Morning breath... He hadn't looked at me yet. I'm sure I'm a hot mess. He looked at me and smiled. "There's the beauty herself." He said putting his hand on my cheek. I chuckled softly. "How can you even see me?" I asked considering the sun was behind me. "Because, you're just so bright." He said licking his lips again. I smiled and we got up and got dressed.

*Walker's POV*
I was waiting for Leah in the lobby. She showed up, jamming to the song playing on someone's speaker. Every step she took was on beat and her legs would cross. Her arms were going higher and higher. She was looking to sexy and cute at the same time. I can't even lie. "Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes, shining just the way I like." She sung as she paused and made peace signs with both hands as they slid across her face. She kept walking. "If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company, You met me at the perfect time." She sung walking faster to me. She came up to me and sung "You want me, I want you baby. My sugarboo..." She kissed my lips on beat and continued singing while walking around me. "I'm levitating. The Milkly Way, we're renegading. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" She sung, waving her hands with her singing 'yeah'. She jumped and kicked her leg up. "I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight." She sung as she swooped her arm in a circular motion pointing a me, with her other hand on her hip. "I need you, all night, come on, dance with me..." She sung as she opened and closed her hands gesturing for me to come. She took my hands. I was smiling the WHOLE entire time. "I'm levitating!" She said whipping her beautiful black locks up. She slowly put her head back down and started laughing. I was just smiling with my mouth open, the whole time. That was so fascinating, entertaining, funny, and cute all at once. She's such an angel!

"That was the best performance I've ever seen!" I said still smiling hard. "Thank you!" She said with a quick and cute curtsy, followed by a cute giggle. She slid her arms up my shoulders to my neck. My hands slid from her waist to her back. She was smiling and took a deep breath. I couldn't stop smiling. She kissed my lips. I smiled even harder. She slowly backed up lifting up her head and shoulders, up and down with the beat of the song. She pointed at me and mouthed the words. "You want me, I want you, baby. My sugarboo, I'm levitating. The Milky Way, we're renegading. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" She said jumping to the beat. She turned around and pointed her finger up to the ceiling as she sung "I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight! I need you, all night, come on, dance with me! Im levitating!" She sung while dancing her way to the door. The song continued as she turned around and pulled me to the door. She kept dancing even when the song faded out. She sung a little bit of it with so music and put made a peace sign with her hands, smiling and slightly sticking her tongue out. The BEST pose to end on.

We laughed for a while. She's so funny! When we were done laughing, she hugged me and rocked me side to side. "Good morning, sweetheart!" She giggled. "Good morning, sugarboo!" I said with a chuckle. She chuckled and kept hugging me. That's a great performance! That's my cute baby girl, Leah!