The End of the Great Depression: A Good Morning.

This is a request from @Krismelzz! It's about Walker and Leah just having a great morning. Walker is so happy to have Leah and vice-versa with Walker.

*Leah's POV*
After spending a day with Walker and my friends, my dad and mom offered Walker a stay at our house and of course he said yes. It's 8:00 right now and I'm going to make some breakfast for us. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I'm just going to make pancakes and sausage. Simple and easy. I got all of the ingredients out and started making the batter. I heard footsteps and knew exactly who it was. "Good morning, love." Walker said slowly walking behind me. "Good morning, babes." I said as I put the pancakes on. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and swayed swiftly side to side. I giggled as he softly kissed my neck. The little hairs on my neck make it funny when he breathes on them. He just stayed on my neck and sighed. He stopped swaying and pulled me over to look at his face. "You said you were gonna sing for me, 'later'. When is 'later'?" He asked with a small smile. "I'll do it now, peppermint." I said with a smirk. "I knew that toothpaste was gonna smell good." He said pulling me back and swaying once more. "I don't need no light to see you..." I began. "Wait. Can you sing a different one this time?" He interrupted. I scoffed and shook my head. "Sure, seaweed brain." I said while flipping the pancakes.

He just kept swapping me without saying anything.  "Well, what do you want me to sing?" I asked after standing in silence for about 30 seconds. "Oh! Hold on... I can't choose." He said putting his lips back on my neck. I giggled again. He kept breathing out for a longer time, making me laugh. "Walker!" I said as I'm still laughing. He started chuckling. It just kept tickling me. "Walle! Stop! Walkie!" I said while laughing. I was trying not to be loud, just in case my parents were asleep. He finally stopped after a while and kissed the back of my head.

*Walker's POV*
I love making Leah laugh. Her laugh is so cute and it makes me happier when I'm cuddling with her. I helped her finish the pancakes and ate with her and her parents. I feel like I got to know them a bit more. Me and Leah just finished the dishes and we're going to film. I know for a fact that I did amazing. I just needed Leah. Percy needed his Annabeth.