Think. P1

This is about Walker getting carried away by the untrue lies... Enjoy

Joy Here
Anyone else automatically thinks it's gonna be bad if I don't put an exclamation mark? 🤣🤣

*3rd Person*
Walker and Leah were having their sleepover after two weeks of being away from each other. It's a drizzled Saturday and Leah is grabbing a snack while Walker is sitting at her desk. Drowning in pictures and words.

Words from someone off of instagram saying...
@steveneven
'Me and Leah! 💛💞'
He kept scrolling.
'Keeping it a secret too long🤝🏾'
Scrolling.
'Walker tried but failed... 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾'
Scrolling...
'Black lives matter. Leah my Queen."
Scrolling...
'Never can keep a secret. ❤️❤️❤️'
Scroll...
'Leah and Steven. Leven 🤌🏾'
Scrolling
'I'm finally posting our relationship. Sorry Walker.'

As he saw the pictures of this 'Steven' guy and Leah together, it broke him. Seeing him and Leah kiss. Seeing Leah hugging him. Seeing Leah holding his hand. Seeing Leah with another black guy. He read the comments.

videoonwaleah: Yooo! Leah is going to be pissed!'
walkerupdates: @videoonwaleah fr! OMG, does Walker know?
'steveneven: @walkerupdates: she said she didn't want him to know, but she doesn't mind now
leahandwalkerrrrxoxox: There's no wayyy!
greatlovelivelife: Y'all are so cute!
waleahhasmyheart: Leah's been cheating on Walker?!! Fr?!
steveneven: @waleahhasmyheart you need to change your name to levenhasmyheart
leahandwalkerforeverfriends: Leah is messed up.
pjohistory: if Walker finds out, he's gonna be mad
leahjeffriesupdates: I'm shocked!
steveneven: @leahjeffriesupdates Leah said Waleah was just a bust.

He decided to ask a simple question.

walker.scobell: is this real?
waleahhasmyheart: @walker.scobell oh shoot... idk
leahandwalkerrrrxoxox: @walker.scobell I asked the same thing.
steveneven: @walker.scobell yeah dude. Duh. what idiot would post stuff that isn't real
leahjeffriesupdates: @steveneven you??
pjohistory: @walker.scobell I'm even suprised you commented
walkerupdates: @walker.scobell looks like it
steveneven: @walkerupdates cause it is ❤️

Walker crumpled with fear, anger, and sadness. Even though it was only seven posts... They were all with Leah and him. Walker felt so... Castaway. He felt deceived by his own friend. This is the end of the line.

Leah walked in, happily smiling. "Hey, Walkie!" She said as she skipped in the room. Walker left her with no response. Her expression slightly changed as she tilted her head. "Walk. Hey." She said as she walked up to him. "Walker, you okay?" She asked him quietly. "I feel in love with an actress." He whispered.

"What?"
"I fell in love with an actress." He said loudly.
"Walker... Why are saying that?"
"Oh you don't know huh?"
"Walker, what are you talking about."

"You know... When someone gets caught, they never know... They never know about what's going on."
"Walker, I need you to explain."
"I fell in love with the best actress in the world, Leah! I fell in love with you! And I was stupid!" He raised his voice as his breath picked up.

"Walker. Look if this is some kind of prank, it's not funny. You're scaring me."
"Oh, I'm scaring you. No, what's scary... Is how I don't know you."
"Walker, I don't... Remember that time, April fools, you said you needed me to explain. I need you to explain."
"There's nothing to explain, Leah. Everything was fake. And if it wasn't, then I fell in love with a girl I never knew."
"Walker! Explain! Please!"