So sorry for being late!

The meeting room hummed with anticipation as the second and third-year students of Kyoto High gathered to discuss their upcoming challenge.

In one corner, a third-year student with a nearly bald head leaned forward, his expression serious as he contemplated the task ahead. Beside him, a young woman wearing glasses exuded an air of intelligence, her sharp gaze scanning the room as she listened intently to the discussion.

Across the table, a second-year boy wearing a cap leaned back in his chair and beside him, a girl with short hair slept soundly, her stuffed animal cradled in her arms, oblivious to the conversation swirling around her.

At the head of the table, Utahime, the third-year student presided over the meeting with a calm demeanor, her presence commanding the attention of her peers.

As the discussion turned to the upcoming challenge against Tokyo High, murmurs of uncertainty filled the room. The students exchanged wary glances, weighing their chances.

"It won't be like last year!!! We've trained hard for this!," the balding third-year spoke up, his voice steady with resolve.

The third year wearing glasses spoke up as well. "Let's face the truth please... They got stronger as well. We don't have a chance-"

However, before the atmosphere could be clouded by doubt, the second-year boy in the cap interjected with unwavering confidence. "I don't think so!" he exclaimed, drawing all the attention of the room.

"Maybe we won't be able to win in the team battle! But, individual battle! WE HAVE A CHANCE!"  He proclaimed, tossing his cap aside and striking a pose to emphasize his conviction.

His words elicited soft chuckles from the group, but there was an underlying sense of agreement in the air.

Utahime considered the spirited exchange before responding. "I think I understand what you're trying to say," she acknowledged, offering a reassuring smile that seemed to buoy the spirits of the boy.

Just then, the door swung open and (Y/N) entered, his breath coming in uneven gasps as he hurried to join the meeting.

"So sorry for being late!" he apologized, bowing respectfully to his seniors.