Looks like you were ready, never mind

Gojo flashed a disarming smile and raised his hand in a gesture of goodwill. "Did I catch you off guard? Don't worry, I won't fight dirty-"

"New Shadow Style. Simple Domain."

Gojo's words were cut short as (Y/N) unleashed a powerful kick that connected squarely with Gojo's defenses.

"Looks like you were ready, never mind," Gojo remarked casually as he deflected the blow with his arms.

Undeterred, (Y/N) pressed on, launching a relentless assault of punches aimed at Gojo's vital points. However, Gojo started deftly dodging and deflecting each strike with calculated precision.

But (Y/N) didn't back down easily. With a swift maneuver, he managed to seize the back of Gojo's neck, aiming a knee kick at his opponent.

Yet once again, Gojo intercepted the attack, blocking with his arms and thwarting (Y/N)'s attempt to gain the upper hand.

"Why?" (Y/N) questioned, frustration lacing his voice as he goes for a punch in the lungs, but Gojo catches it.

"Why aren't you activating your infinity?" (Y/N) demanded.

Gojo stepped back, shaking his hands to cool them off as he regarded (Y/N) with a bemused expression. "Don't think too much of it. I was just taken aback," he replied.

"Now, you know about my infinity already. Wouldn't it be only fair if you show your technique as well?" Gojo suggested, his tone a blend of jest and genuine curiosity as he awaited (Y/N)'s response.

(Y/N) stared at him and began channeling his cursed energy, causing swirling shadows to coalesce around his body. With immense focus, he puts his legs out straight with toes pointing straight and arms held in front of the body with closed fists.

"You'll need to have some patience because I won't be showing all of it at once," (Y/N) declared.

In response, Gojo merely smirked, his eyes gleaming with anticipation as he approached (Y/N).

"I noticed it yesterday as well, but the cursed energy you possess... What should I say? Not only is it strong, but... Quite intense? Can't really find the word that fits it," Gojo mused, his brow furrowing slightly as he searched for the right words to describe it.

But as Gojo blinked and opened his eyes again, he found (Y/N)'s fist mere inches from his face. Reacting with god-like reflexes, Gojo swiftly sidestepped the blow, narrowly avoiding the strike.

However, to his surprise, he found himself unable to move. His body was frozen in place as dark tendrils, formed by (Y/N)'s technique, snaked their way around him, binding him in place.

"Take this more seriously, GOJO!" (Y/N) shouted, launching himself into the air with a powerful leap, his palm poised to strike with devastating force.

With no means of escape, Gojo could only watch as (Y/N) descended upon him, the ground beneath them already overrun with the ominous aura of (Y/N)'s cursed energy.