Wait, have I seen you before?

(Y/N) decided to arrive at the Tokyo campus earlier than the others, wanting to take a look around the forest where the battles would take place and to relax his body with a leisurely walk.

Although not his first time at the campus, he decided to take a more detailed look around, purely out of curiosity and to pass the time.

As he walked through the classroom hallways, he heard a commotion coming from one of the rooms.

"Hey! That's cheating!" a loud voice protested.

(Y/N) approached the room and peeked inside through one of the windows to see what was happening.

Inside, he saw two men engaged in a heated game of DS. One was a long-haired man with part of his hair tied up in a man bun, while the other had snow-white hair and wore blue circular sunglasses, his legs propped up on a desk.

"It's called being better, Satoru," the long-haired man argued back with a smirk. 

(Y/N) knew exactly who they were...

"Hmm? Who's that?" the white-haired man noticed (Y/N) standing outside the classroom.

(Y/N) entered the classroom and greeted them with a casual wave. "Hey guys, I'm here from Kyoto. The name's (Y/N) (L/N)."

The long-haired man immediately brought his DS down and went up to (Y/N) with his hand out.

"Oh, so you're (Y/N). I've heard a lot about you. My name is Geto Suguru. You can just call me Suguru," the man said with a smile and a very polite tone.

(Y/N) shook his hand, surprised by how polite Geto was. But for some reason, he could tell that this politeness didn't come from the very bottom of his heart. Still, he passed it off as they were still strangers.

"I've heard a lot about you as well. Alongside..." (Y/N) glanced towards the white-haired man.

"Satoru," Geto said, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Just let me save real quick," the man replied, finally putting down his DS.

Putting his legs down from the desk, he greeted (Y/N) with a casual air.

"Hey! I'm Satoru. Gojo Satoru," the white-haired man said nonchalantly.

"He's the first-grade sorcerer in Kyoto we talked about a few days ago, Satoru. It's my first time meeting him though," Geto explained.

"Yeah? Oh! Wait, have I seen you before? I feel like I did," Gojo mused, his hand resting on his chin.

"Yeah, just very briefly, though," (Y/N) replied as he tried to recall the memory.

A while back, when (Y/N) visited the Tokyo Campus with Utahime for a mission, they briefly greeted Gojo.

"I knew it! I sensed some strong cursed energy coming out of you! That's why I remember," Gojo exclaimed with a smile.

"There's a reason why he's a first-grade sorcerer when he's only a second year like us. Although..." Geto began to say, his expression turning serious, but he was interrupted by the entrance of more people into the room.