We'll fight until one of us can't even move!!!

(Y/N) coughs up in exhaustion and collapses to the ground, his chest heaving with each ragged breath. The air feels thick, suffocating, as if even breathing requires a Herculean effort.

"S-Shit... I used up... I used up almost all of my cursed energy..." His mind races as he pushes himself onto his hands and knees.

Across the battlefield, Gojo lies like a solitary stone, his gaze fixed on the sky, unseeing and distant.

"Hey (Y/N)... Just right now... I felt how it would be like when one comes near to death... It was pretty horrifying..." His voice is a whisper, barely audible over the din of the fight, yet faint enough for (Y/N) to hear

"I now know... I don't wanna die." Gojo declares as he rises to his feet and wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. "You and I both know that this fight isn't just a stupid exchange event. Our lives are on the line. Meaning I'll die if I lose."

Then, with a swift motion, Gojo extends his hands before him, a blue aura igniting in his eyes.

(Y/N) starts to steady his breathing as he rises to his full height.

"You don't wanna lose then, huh?" His voice is hoarse, barely more than a whisper.

"Absolutely not." Gojo's response is resolute.

A genuine, sincere smile breaks across (Y/N)'s face for the first time ever since the battle started.

His adversary, the individual he had longed to overcome more than anyone else, was now gonna give it his all.

"Let's continue! We'll fight until one of us can't even move!!!" (Y/N) shouts. And with a surge of adrenaline, he charges forward.

Gojo quickly leaps into the air, halting any attempt to attack for (Y/N).

He remains hanging, suspended in the air and his gaze fixed intently on his opponent below. And with a deep breath, Gojo's hands begin to move with precision and purpose, weaving intricate patterns through the air like a master conductor orchestrating a symphony.

A pulsating sphere of dark blue energy materializes between his palms, crackling with raw power as the very air around it seems to tremble with its intensity.

"Cursed Technique Lapse. Maximum Cursed Energy Output!" Gojo's voice reverberates with authority.