I'm really not in a mood for this

"You know me, kid? Oh, you're wearing a Jujutsu school uniform... Don't tell me they sent a student to kill me." 

Toji's casual demeanor belied the undercurrent of threat in his voice as he inspected (Y/N), his hand casually brushing his neck.

"No, I was on my way home. But I just had to recognize you... My luck," (Y/N) replied, his voice tinged with a mixture of regret and apprehension. He was aware of the precarious situation he had stumbled into. "I've heard about your doings. How you horrendously butchered up a 1st grade sorcerer."

"Which one?" Toji asked with a nonchalant grin.

(Y/N) scoffed, irritation flashing across his face as he clenched his fists. 

"Well, Zenin, the thing is. It's tough luck for you as well. Because I'm quite strong, you know. This won't be an easy fight."

Toji's response was a smile, unsettling in its calmness. And suddenly, a small purplish worm began to emerge from his mouth, a grotesque sight that unnerved even the experienced (Y/N).

 The worm slithered out, wrapping around Toji, growing in size and seeming to pulse with cursed energy.

"First of all, don't call me Zenin. My name is Fushiguro Toji now. And second—" he paused before vanishing from (Y/N)'s sight.

In the next instant, Toji's voice echoed from behind (Y/N).

"Who said I wanted to fight?"

(Y/N) turned sharply and found the black-haired man staring down at him.

The scenario was rapidly escalating beyond a mere encounter...

"I don't want to waste my time or my strength. How about we both just go our own ways and act like this never happened. Deal?" Toji suggested.

"You seem to act like you're the one with the upper hand here," (Y/N) retorted with a scoff and a wry smile.

In a startling reversal, it was now (Y/N)'s figure that blurred into motion. Toji barely had time to register the shift before he felt (Y/N)'s arms wrapping securely around his waist from behind.

 With a powerful battle cry, (Y/N) executed a perfectly timed suplex, slamming Toji onto the hard ground with resounding force. Without pausing, (Y/N) maintained his grip and momentum, throwing Toji forward towards the entrance of the alleyway, effectively reversing their positions.

As the tension in the alley escalated, (Y/N) quickly channeled his cursed energy forward, creating a solid wall of dark energy that blocked the exit, sealing both of them within the confines of the narrow space.

As Toji stood and dusted himself off, seemingly unfazed by the physical assault, he turned his attention to the newly formed barrier. His eyes narrowed as he assessed the situation. 

"Hmm... What kind of technique—" His words cut off as he sensed a shift in the air.

Turning back sharply, Toji saw (Y/N) descending from above, aiming a knee kick directly at him. With swift reflexes, Toji caught the knee with one hand, halting the attack mid-air. 

And as (Y/N) landed, he immediately launched a palm strike towards Toji's stomach, but it never reached its target. 

Toji grabbed (Y/N)'s head and, with brutal force, smashed it against the alley wall, leaving a deep crater in the brickwork.

"I'm really not in a mood for this," Toji sighed and reached for his cursed spirit worm, which obediently spat out a katana, its hilt covered in white fur. The weapon pulsed with a menacing cursed energy that made the air around it shimmer ominously.