They're always like that, you know.

"Ah (Y/N), there you are!" Utahime walked in and approached (Y/N). "Let's go and get ready now. It's gonna start soon."

"What? It's already time?" (Y/N) checked his watch and realized that time had flown by quickly.

"You two get ready as well." Another person who entered was a short brown-haired woman with soft brown eyes and a mole underneath her right eye.

"Get ready for what? And also, hey Utahime!" Gojo greeted.

"Hey Gojo... I mean, what do you mean 'Get ready for what?' Do you not know what day it is today?" She asked, irritation starting to emerge from her tone.

Gojo glanced at Geto, who gave him a disappointed look.

"Shoko... Is today someone's birthday?" Gojo asked the brown-haired woman quietly.

"Idiot. It's the exchange event today," Shoko replied with a sigh.

"You really didn't know, huh?" Geto added, also with a sigh.

Gojo just laughed carelessly.

"You! This is very disrespectful!!!" Utahime shouted and started running towards Gojo.

Gojo continued to laugh and jumped out of the window, running out to the field. Utahime quickly followed him out.

"Guess I'll go and stop them," Geto said as he followed them out as well.

(Y/N) just stood there still, his brow furrowing in confusion at the sudden chaos unfolding before him and his hand instinctively rose to scratch the back of his head.

"They're always like that, you know. It's actually quite fun to watch," the brown-haired woman remarked, her voice amused as she approached (Y/N) with an easy grace.

(Y/N) turned his attention to her, his confusion momentarily forgotten as he greeted her with a friendly smile. "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm-"

"(Y/N), right? Nice to meet you as well. My name is Shoko Ieiri," The woman interjected smoothly, her relaxed demeanor putting (Y/N) at ease as she extended her hand in greeting.

As (Y/N) shook her hand, he couldn't help but notice the distinct aroma that enveloped her—a curious blend of tobacco and perfume. It was an unexpected combination, yet strangely intriguing, not entirely unpleasant.