You better keep up with me!

"(Y/N)! I'm gonna go all out now! You better... You better keep up with me!" Gojo declares, his voice deepening with each word.

Bracing himself, (Y/N) raised his arms in air and the cursed energy enveloping it, formed into spikes. He was getting into a more defensive stance.

Calmly, Gojo intoned, "Cursed Technique Lapse," and gathered his hands together.

"Blue."

A brilliant azure light emanated from Gojo's hands, pulsating with an otherworldly energy.

And as if caught in the gravitational pull of a black hole, (Y/N) found himself irresistibly drawn towards Gojo, unable to resist the force that dragged him closer.

With alarming swiftness, (Y/N) was suddenly within arm's reach of Gojo, who wasted no time in unleashing a barrage of rapid-fire punches with pinpoint precision.

Each blow landed with devastating impact, shattering (Y/N)'s armor and leaving him gasping for breath.

However, despite the onslaught, (Y/N)'s body acted on pure instinct, his fist formed into a punch and surged forward towards Gojo.

Before his attack could connect though, Gojo effortlessly deflected the blow and seized (Y/N) by the face with a vice-like grip.

"Let's go for a ride, yeah?"

With exhilarating speed, Gojo dashed through the dense forest, dragging (Y/N) along with him.

Then, Gojo started to push (Y/N) through all the trees with an unstoppable force.

The trees shattered like brittle twigs in their path and the sound of splintering wood echoed through the air.

"HAHAHAHA!!! We're gonna clear the whole forest!" Gojo's voice rang out triumphantly through the area, his sheer joy evident at the chaos they were causing.

But as suddenly as it began, their mad dash came to an abrupt halt. Gojo's momentum faltered as he glanced to his side, only to find (Y/N) defiantly halting their relentless charge with his spiked arm plunged firmly into the ground.

With a swift motion, (Y/N) launches a backward knee kick that connected squarely with Gojo's abdomen.

The impact caused Gojo to lose his grip on (Y/N), granting him precious time and space to distance himself.

"For heaven's sake..." (Y/N) muttered under his breath as he slaps his own head to subside the ringing in his ears.