Kids nowadays...

As Toji tightened his grip on (Y/N)'s head, preparing to swing the katana at his neck, a sudden development paused the execution.

From the ground, dark tendrils of energy surged upwards, wrapping around Toji's wrists and immobilizing his arms. The tendrils, manifestations of (Y/N)'s cursed technique, effectively halted the blade mere inches from its intended target.

Toji looked down at his restrained hands, his expression one of surprise mixed with grudging respect.

(Y/N) taking advantage of the momentary lapse in Toji's defense, quickly rose and channeled his cursed energy to his hand.

His fist, now glowing with a dense, pure energy, connected squarely with Toji's stomach.

The impact forcing a slight grunt from Toji.

"Oww... That hurts..."

Soon though, Toji gathered his strength and snapped through the energy constraints easily.

He then swung his katana in a wide arc, forcing (Y/N) to retreat a few steps back to avoid the lethal blade.

"Heavenly Restriction... Of course, you'll be skilled in hand-to-hand combat... Okay then," (Y/N) acknowledged and extended his hand.

And out from his palm, a smooth dark sword hilt materialized with a blade swiftly extending out. Forming a perfect, sharp weapon tailored to his needs.

Toji observed the transformation with a hint of surprise, his eyes flickering between the wall, the tendrils (Y/N) created, and the newly formed sword.

"Technique that can alter one's cursed energy into an amorphous liquid-like form. Which can then change its shape, texture, and density. Turning it into whatever the user wants..." He mused aloud as he finished examining the technique.

Toji then whistled, clearly impressed of (Y/N)'s abilities.

"You know, I never get jealous of a sorcerer's technique, but yours... Ain't that useful, huh?" His voice carried a light, teasing quality as he spoke.

"Yeah. Useful for killing guys like you," (Y/N) shot back, his voice steady.

Toji chuckled at the retort.

"Kids nowadays..."

With no more words left to exchange, both warriors let their actions speak. They surged forward, closing the distance with swift, determined strides.

As they met in the center of the alley, their blades clashed with a resounding clang of metal against cursed energy, sparks flying from the impact.

Locked in a stalemate, the tension between (Y/N) and Toji thickened with each breath, their blades pressed tightly together as neither combatant yielded ground.

In a sudden shift, (Y/N) shot out his elbow, aiming it sharply towards Toji, but the veteran fighter anticipated the move, swiftly dodging to the side.

Toji retaliated with a quick slice aimed at (Y/N)'s side, but (Y/N) was prepared. He quickly plunged his sword into the ground, using it as both a shield and a pivot, blocking Toji's attack.

This maneuver showcased that, while his preference might lie with his fists, his skill with the sword was not to be underestimated.

Seizing the moment, (Y/N) then used his sword, still embedded in the ground, as a lever to launch a drop kick towards Toji, trying to catch him off guard with the unexpected move.

However, Toji was too quick, stepping back just in time to avoid the attack, his movements fluid and practiced.

Without missing a beat though, (Y/N) pulled his sword from the ground and swung it in a series of rapid, continuous strikes.

Toji, for his part, matched each strike with precise blocks, his own blade moving in perfect sync, deflecting (Y/N)'s aggressive onslaught.

As Toji attempted to counterattack, (Y/N) was equally quick to dodge, the alley echoing with the sound of clashing metal and swift movements. The duel evolved into a dance of swords, each fighter displaying a mastery over their weapon that was both lethal and beautiful.