Gojo Satoru, right..?

"My precious underclassman!" a feminine voice echoes through the air, breaking the silence. A can of tea hurtles toward the man, propelled by unseen hands.

He catches it effortlessly and turns to face the source of the voice. There, approaching was Utahime, dressed in traditional miko attire, her two pigtails bouncing with each step.

"Ah, Utahime. What you doing here?" (Y/N) asks, his voice soft yet filled with warmth as he greets his senior.

"The report had a mistake," Utahime responds, her tone tinged with annoyance. "The spirits were all estimated to be semi-first grade... They can't keep making these type of mistakes, you know..."

"But it seems like you managed just fine, (Y/N)!" Despite her frustration, a playful smile dances on her lips as she addresses (Y/N).

(Y/N) cracks open the can of tea, taking a long sip as he listens to Utahime's words. "Thanks for coming though. It's pretty boring walking to school alone after a mission."

"T-That's what you're concerned about..?" Utahime chuckles, amused by his nonchalant attitude towards danger.

(Y/N), nods in acknowledgment, a faint smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Well, let's head back home," (Y/N) says, gesturing for Utahime to join him.

As the night stretches onto the quiet streets of Kyoto, (Y/N) and Utahime walk side by side, their footsteps echoing softly against the cobblestones. The only sounds are the distant hum of streetlights and the occasional rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze.

As they stroll along, engaged in conversation, (Y/N) pauses, his brow furrowing in thought.

"The exchange event will be held in a few weeks, huh?" he asks, his voice carrying a note of anticipation as he tries to recall the details.

Utahime nods, a hint of resignation in her expression. "Yes, that's correct. But we all know Tokyo High will win again this year. All thanks to that idiot."

Her voice carried a hint of bitterness as she mentions a certain person.

"Gojo Satoru, right..?" (Y/N) interjects, his tone blunt.