But it didn't end there.

Gojo starts relaxing his body, his movements becoming almost fluid as he bounced lightly on the ground, loosening his shoulders in preparation for his next assault.

And in a blur of motion, he closed the distance between himself and (Y/N), delivering a series of deadly strikes. Hooking his opponent's face, jabbing his stomach, and launching him into the air with a powerful front kick.

"His speed... I can't follow his attacks." (Y/N) thinks to himself as he grits his teeth, struggling to keep up with the blows raining down upon him.

But as (Y/N) soared upwards, Gojo followed suit and seized his opponent to hurl him back towards the ground with bone-crushing force.

(Y/N) plummeted to the ground, his body convulsing with pain as he expelled a mouthful of blood. The relentless assault had taken its toll.

Sprawled upon the dirt ground, he lay defenseless, his body hindered by the pain coursing through his veins. And above him, Gojo started to descend, poised to deliver a finishing blow.

But (Y/N) refused to be defeated so easily.

"But that doesn't mean I can't attack back," (Y/N) thought with a determined smile.

(Y/N) disappeared from sight just as Gojo reached the ground, leaving nothing but a vortex of pitch-black energy in his wake.

Gojo steps back on the ground and notices that the entire area had been cloaked in (Y/N)'s swath of cursed energy.

Shortly, (Y/N) emerged back from the earth, reappearing several meters away from his previous position.

"This must be your extended technique, huh... I couldn't sense your energy at all when you disappeared," Gojo remarked, his gaze fixed on the swirling dark energy beneath his feet.

"Must be like an abyss," he mused curiously.

"Believe it or not, it's quite cozy. However, even I'm unsure what'll happen if I stay in there too long," (Y/N) explained further.

Gojo's gaze was still on the ground, his mind racing as he attempted to comprehend the nature of (Y/N)'s technique.

Dropping a pen onto the ground, he watched in fascination as it settled onto the surface without being absorbed.

"Only (Y/N) can be absorbed in and out. No, only things embedded by (Y/N) with cursed energy can be absorbed," Gojo thought as he was getting the hang of the technique.

Before he could fully process the implications of (Y/N)'s abilities, a voice shattered the silence, pulling him back to reality.

"Hey Gojo."

Startled, Gojo looked up to find (Y/N) descending down to the ground once more, disappearing from sight in the blink of an eye.

Frantically scanning the area, he braced himself for (Y/N)'s next move.

But where he appeared next, caught him completely off guard.

(Y/N) leapt up with a sudden uppercut from below,  directly beneath Gojo's stance.

However, (Y/N) maintained his cursed technique, preventing him from accessing his Domain Amplification.

The blow collided with Infinity, making it completely futile.

Gojo quickly got ready to counterattack, but (Y/N) proceeded to retreat back into the ground, leaving Gojo perplexed.

"W-What? What was the point of that?" Gojo questioned in his mind, his confusion evident.

A dawning realization soon washed over Gojo's features, prompting him to step back cautiously from his current position and edge closer to the surrounding trees.

"That was just a bait for the next attack," he muttered to himself, his senses on high alert. "He's going to emerge from the ground again, and this time, he'll unleash his Domain Amplification..."

As Gojo's Six Eyes scanned everything in front of him, he was getting more and more ready for (Y/N)'s next move.

"Come on, (Y/N)! I'm waiting—"

Gojo's words were cut short as (Y/N) suddenly emerged from a tree beside him, already in motion for a kick. And in an instant, all traces of cursed energy vanished from the area.

A sinking feeling gripped Gojo as he realized the implications of this sudden change. He knew what it meant, and despite every skill he possessed, he couldn't prevent what was about to happen.

With the precision of an axe cleaving through a tree, (Y/N) unleashed a devastating kick directly into Gojo's side.

But it didn't end there.

"BLACK FLASH!!!"

(Y/N) roared with ferocity, channeling his power into a searing explosion of red and black thunder upon impact.

The force of the attack was overwhelming, sending shockwaves rippling through the air as Gojo coughed up blood and crashed heavily to the ground.