XIV.

"Focus!" Kylo Ren's voice thundered, reverberating through the training room.

He glanced down at the dark-haired girl, her eyes shut tight and her legs crossed, a frown etched across her brow in deep concentration.

"I can't concentrate when you keep yelling at me!" she retorted sharply.

Kylo Ren felt his patience waning. They had been at it for hours, attempting to coax Arabella into connecting with the dark side, yet each time she seemed to be distracted by the light Force. Despite her burgeoning power, she struggled to tap into the darkness.

"You're so weak and emotional," Kylo whispered in her ear, his voice laced with scorn. "You're just a spoiled child, given everything at the palm of your hands. You've never had to work for your achievements."

"Enough!" Arabella's breathing quickened, her frustration mounting.

"Now you cry yourself to sleep every night, unable to handle what Snoke has tasked you with," Kylo Ren continued, watching as Arabella's frustration turned to anger.

"Your father knew you were weak, hiding the truth about your mother from you," he pressed on, his words cutting deep.

"STOP!" Arabella's voice rang out, her patience reaching its limit.

Then, in a sudden surge, Arabella felt it—the seductive, empowering pull of the dark side. It tingled in her fingertips, coursed through her veins, and fueled her desires for revenge. Memories of her recent trials flooded her mind—the death of her father, the revelation of her mother's true identity, her overwhelming sense of loneliness, and her growing hatred for Ren—all fueling her newfound connection to the dark Force. Kylo Ren delved into her mind, witnessing her revelation with a mix of astonishment and admiration as the energy in the room grew palpably heavier.

But just as Arabella felt herself on the brink of being consumed, she halted, allowing the light to guide her back, grounding her once more. Her eyes flew open, breath escaping her lips in rapid gasps, as she looked up at Ren, who had been silently observing her the entire time.

He stood there, awestruck. Snoke had been right. The princess possessed mastery over both sides of the Force, a revelation that left Kylo Ren both amazed and intrigued.

Arabella glanced down at her hands, triumphant. She had achieved it—connecting to the dark side of the Force. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "I did it," she whispered, then turned to Ren. "Well, aren't you going to congratulate me?"

"For what? Something you should have known from the beginning?" Kylo snorted.

"Then try it yourself if it's so easy," she frowned, crossing her arms. Kylo began walking up to her.

"Snoke didn't task me with connecting to both sides," their faces now inches apart.

"Yeah, maybe because he knew you weren't strong enough," she retorted.

Before she could finish, his hand gripped her hair, his legs pressed against her thighs, towering over her. His eyes scanning the princess kneeling before him.

"Kylo, you're hurting me," she gritted her teeth.

He loomed over her before shoving her head forward. Arabella felt a burn coming from her thigh where the commander's legs had just been. As she reached under her dress, a blade concealed in her holster had cut her skin, blood dripping from the wound. She winced as she touched the cut.

For some reason, this excited Kylo. He shook his head, turning his attention to the table where different weapons were displayed.

"Masked-coward-brat" the princess spat.

Cosmic Embraceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें