V.

Kylo Ren observed with bated breath as the white ship docked, his anticipation palpable as he bit the inside of his cheek. If what Arabella had shown him was accurate, everything was unfolding according to plan.

As the ramp of the ship descended, he drew in a sharp breath, his eyes fixed on Arabella's graceful emergence. She appeared more resplendent than ever, reminiscent of their first meeting in Cosmara. Her chocolate brown hair was elegantly arranged in an updo, with tendrils of curls framing her features. Clad in a floor-length blue dress that exposed her shoulders, with sleeves cascading off her hands, she exuded regality. Her eyes sparkled with determination and power.

Before any words could be exchanged, two stormtroopers approached with binders. Arabella shot a glance at Kylo, who stood stoically beside them. With a graceful gesture, she lifted her chin and presented her wrists.

Ren took the lead, with Arabella and the stormtroopers trailing behind. As they entered the elevator, leaving the stormtroopers behind, Arabella sensed Kylo's tension emanating from his towering form.

"If anything goes wrong—" she began to whisper.

"Nothing will go wrong," his voice was cold and hollow, his gaze fixed on the door.

Arabella frowned in annoyance. "If anything does, I just want to say thank you." She turned to face him, their eyes locking. His eyes danced around her features, they glowed ember with the light of the elevators, his lips were full and soft, his scar crossed his large nose. Closing the distance between them, she spoke softly. "Thank you for saving Aria. I've sensed the conflict within you since the moment we met, and I've always believed there is goodness in you. Despite what we've seen, I know there is still light within you."

"I've seen it too. You'll stand with me, Arabella. I've seen the truth, and it all makes sense now." Kylo's voice was low and ominous as he leaned closer, his gaze fixed on her lips. Arabella reciprocated, feeling the warmth of his lips against hers.

"I won't let you down," she whispered.

As the elevator slowed to a halt, two doors opened to reveal a vast red chamber, with a bridge leading to a throne where Snoke sat. Arabella's stomach lurched as she realized it was the room from her dreams; she had been here before. Kylo took her arm, guiding her closer, his boots echoing in the chamber as they approached the throne.

"Well done my good and faithful apprentice" cheered Snoke's voice "My faith in you is restored." Arabella walked closer, chin held high to show she wasn't intimidated by Snoke. Kylo kneeled on one knee behind her, head lowered as Snoke spoke. "Princess Arabella, welcome back."

"Come closer, child," he invited Arabella, who stayed put, feeling him trying to pry her mind open, "so much strength. Darkness rises, and light to meet it. I warned my young apprentice that as he grew stronger, his equal in the light would rise."

Arabella's lightsaber flew towards Snoke as he took it in his hands. "I assume you've been with Skywalker," he let out a low laugh, "Closer, I said."

Arabella walked towards him slowly, her dress dragging behind her. "You underestimate me. I know what my purpose is now. You can't use me as a puppet anymore. I am your downfall," her voice was strong and loud, dripping with confidence.

"Oh, have you seen something? Has something been revealed to you? Is that why you came?" he mocked in a shocked tone before laughing, "So naive. It was I who bridged your minds. I stoked Ren's conflicted soul. I knew he was not strong enough like you, and you were going to fulfill this prophecy. And now you will give me Skywalker."

Snoke's hand approached Arabella's face. She tried to back out but realized she had been paralyzed with the Force, unable to move. Her breathing became hollow as she tried to contain herself. "No," she whispered.