1.Dream

The boy is leaning closer.....only a few inches away to pick the girl's lips. He stared at her eyes. Her cheeks heated up by his gaze. She can feel his breath touching her nose. And he leaned closer........................

And......"Lee Heeseung......"

★Lee Heeseung*20 years old *Lee family's hire (Lee family ~ the wealthiest family in South Korea) *The only child of the Lee family*Good at fighting

Lee Heeseung
*20 years old
*Lee family's hire (Lee family ~ the wealthiest family in South Korea)
*The only child of the Lee family
*Good at fighting. He is not so sweet nor kind. Can make you cry by his harsh words.
*College heartthrob.

Heeseung's mom shouted his name from the outside. Jay and Niki both step on each other to find the remote. While Jake and Sunoo just hide behind the metress. Heeseung groaned as all the six boys were disturbed by his mom. He walked towards the door slowly.

"Hey mom"

"I cooked Tteokbokki..." she peaked a little to see the other boys.

"Boys, hurry, you better come fast okay?" She made an announcement and the five of them along with Heeseung answered 'yes' then shut the door again.

Heeseung looks at them.

"Aah, Jinja.....why does she always come at good moments?" He whimpered again. Really annoyed by his mom.

"Bro thanks to aunty, I'm already hungry. Gotta go....." Jake said and ran to the stairs.

"Let's watch later..." Jay said patting Heeseung and ran after Jake. Niki, Sunoo and Jungwon did the same. Heeseung just let out a sigh and followed his friends downstairs.

"Umm.... it's delicious, I'll never forget this taste even after I die, my soul will come to roam around the whole world here just for this Tteokbokki." Jake said. Mrs. Lee laughed at his compliment. The other laughed at him too.

"Just don't bother to come into my house after you die, I don't want to keep a friendship with a dead guy." Heeseung said as his mom hit him slightly on his back.

"So are you guys planning to stay here on this summer vacation?" Mrs. Lee said while laughing.

"Ah really...we have no plans for this summer...bore" Niki said pouting.

It's the first summer vacation that they are staying at home. The six boys' parents are in shock too. In summer, they used to travel to different places, hike on the mountain, party at the beach, make temporary clubs on their own, make some grand plans like buying villas, cars etc. But this year, 'Bore' as Niki mentioned. They are bored because they did everything that they wanted, nothing new.

It's almost 4pm. the six boys are now at Jake's family's garden, and can compare this to a small village, with only trees, flowers, a little waterfall on the corner and some resting tree houses.

"Hee, did you dump that girl again?" Jay asked.

"Yes, she is just...ah I'm done, boring." Heeseung said leaning on a tree.