4

The days passed by. Heeseung joined the school basketball team. And he is also in the dance club. While Sunghoon is on the skating team, the only thing he can do better than anyone in the school.

Heeseung's pov

Our coach came to me and said,

"Heeseung I didn't expect you to be this good. Keep going my boy" and he patted on my back.

"Of course coach." I replied.

I surprised everyone by challenging the best basketball player and I won, after all I was the second best basketball player in my own school, first was Niki. I took my water bottle while rubbing the towel on my neck and head to swept away the sweat.

"Hey Heeseung..."

I moved my head to see a girl standing on the stairs. Yes, I changed. Many things about me change after coming to this don't know what to call but to this new life. I was the guy who doesn't even look towards any boys or girls at school but afcourse only payed attention to those rich girls who wanted to date me to death. But now I talk with everyone. Not a Playboy though, I haven't even dated anyone from here.

The girl walked closer to me.

"I...um...hmm"

The girl gives me a envelope. I looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked although I know what is it about.

"Letter..." She said and ran away. I looked at her. She was not that bad. She was pretty with those long black hair, the nervousness on her forehead with that sweet voice. I just smirked at my own thoughts.

It was so quite in the school because only the students under sports department is attending the school today. And that girl is probably Someone form the football cheerleaders. I walked through the empty hallway to the changing room. I waited in my track in front of the skating hall. Yes, only thing that my home mate can do better. I thought to have a peak of him, but no why should I give him my attention. Com'n Heeseung you were never like this before. And I was passing the hall when I heard someone's groaning, from the skating hall? My curiosity increased. And I sneaked into the hall to see what was going on.

I saw few guys talking. Sometimes they are laughing and then again they are whispering something that I can't here form this distance, they are not whispering but after all I'm many miles away from them so. I sneaked into the hall and hide behind the wall.

"Why did you ignore me today?"

I heard someone's voice.

"I just did".... someone answered. My curiosity increased even more by hearing the voice. I looked from behind the wall. I noticed a guy who was just standing there. 'Wasn't he my classmate?' Then I tried to look at others too. Yes, all of them are my classmates. I have no good feelings about the situation right now. And my eyes led on someone that my classmate just pinned him on the wall. My eyes widened a little. 'What they are doing?' One of my classmates went closer to the boy and started to smell the boy's clothes.

"Don't know but you are smelling so sweet right now." My classmate stated.

"Let me go." The other boy said. Fuck with the lights. I want the lights now, it's so dark to see the person's face.I really want to see his face. And fuck again.....one of the ice hockey racket fall on the ground when it touched by my back. I can feel their attention is now towards the sound. I heard the footsteps coming towards me. My palm curved in a fist. It tightened more.

"Hey" the security guard shouted while opening the door revealing me to him. He glanced at me and then eyed the guys.

"You all get out form here. I already told you to. Didn't you hear?" The guard shouted to the boys. The boys didn't say anything and walked out from the hall one by one. My eyes scanned them one by one. And tried to look at the victim but I couldn't. Still, my eyes cought someone. Someone that I know about him the most among all the students.