25

"In the flaming rain
that's burning me
Within that long, eternal journey
The sadness we shared
is my clarity Is by your tears
Oh, even when I'm falling,
you're all I need
Amid all the ruins, our place of promise
The land of rest, the return of eternity
You're the one that waited for me."

~ 'Deja Vu'
TXT

Heeseung opened his eyes, it was blurry, he couldn't even see anything clearly. He has tried to shake his hand a little because it is hurting, but he can't. After blinking for a while, he can see now, his surroundings....the big bedroom, the glass wall, the silver coloured wall clock, the door..too familiar. And last he tries to feel the bed, feels after so many years, he is feeling this softness. The big painting of the sky with stars is hanging on the wall. And besides it, two frames are there...two photo frames.

Heeseung furrows his brows as his eyes widened....the photos of his friends... friends?.........

"Haa...young master?..... you're awake."

Heeseung looks at the door, the maid. He couldn't see her that clearly because she closed the door just saying that, but Heeseung knows who she is. And soon he heard footsteps coming towards his room. And the door wide open, revealing those people, that he was wishing to meet again.

"Heeseung...my dear."

A woman comes while running towards his bed and she kneels down. Heeseung moves his head towards her. Her teary and shocked eyes.......

"Mom......" He said.

"Yes yes son." As Mrs. Lee caresses his hair by her left hand, and she holds Heeseung's hand by her right one.

"Mom..." He calls her again, as the tears start to flow from his eyes. He sobbed. He can't believe, he can't believe that his mother is with him, he can hear her and can touch her. He holds her hand tightly.

"I miss you." He said.

"Me too...me too son." As his mother nodded countless times. Her body starts to shake.

"Mrs. Lee......"

Heeseung has followed the voice, and there on the door, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jay. They come closer when their eyes meet.

"Hey bro ...." Jungwon said but couldn't say further as he started to cry. Seeing him crying Sunoo also couldn't hold his tears.

"You dickhead...how dare..... You sleep for.... seven... months....." Sunoo said while sobbing.

"We were... fucking..... scared."

____________

Heeseung sits on his bed as the other six guys also sit near him. And suddenly Jake jumps on Heeseung, causing him to fall on the bed as Jake hugs him.

"Bro, we missed you..." He said as he rested his head in Heeseung's chest.

"Com'n, I was here, in my bed...why do you have to miss me?" Heeseung said while resting his head in the bed.

"What did you say? Hah? On your bed? You were in coma for fucking seven months, and we all thought it is for the lifetime." Jay shouted as pressed Jake on Heeseung while hovering over them.

"Aaaaah....it is hurting, com'n..." Heeseung shouted while catching his breath. And soon Jay and Jake release him.

"Can you all just stop for a moment? Do you know how much time I tried to talk to you?" Heeseung asks him, not liking the way they are saying they missed him, means he missed them too.