30

(Again, my another fav song 🤌)

Heeseung went to his room after that, as Rumi started to make breakfast for both of them. He came down once to ask her about his hoodie and warm clothes and she said those are now in Sunghoon's closet. And yeah, they should be there because even if Rumi brought them to him, Sunghoon is way too stubborn to take all the clothes saying 'my mom buy it for you so basically that's all mine.' He is not going to complain about it. He just laughed thinking about Sunghoon's stubbornness.

After a month, he finally takes his phone as he looks for the numbers. He clicks at the group chat....10k+ msz. It will hang the phone in a second if he doesn't clear some of them. Basically he knows what his teammates will talk in this group chat so he deleted them all. And just typed....

📩Hey I'm back💥. Don't forget to give this news to the whole school 👀. By.... I'll catch up with you tomorrow. 🫸🫷

And he placed the phone on his bed. Knowing they will reply him in a second. Because no way any of them are in the mood to take class and so most of them will watch the phone secretly. And he was right. He does hear the massaging sound after a minute.

________

He is in the living room, waiting for someone to show up. Yes, 5 minutes have passed and Sunghoon is not at home yet. After a month he is feeling the same what he felt a month ago. Is he okay? No way that Gyuhe will take a chance of his absence right? And even if they do something then Sunghoon can defend himself isn't it? After all he has changed from before so there is no way Gyuhe can hurt him.......but, if he does?

No, it is already 6.30. He should have come by now.

And the door opened. Heeseung's eyes follow the sound as he sees Sunghoon entering the house. His hair was messy, can see his shirt is a little drenched in the rain, and under his blezer on his white shirt, can see the yellow stain of something......but it is not raining outside......

Sunghoon's smile dropped when he saw Heeseung sitting on the sofa and looking at him. He looks down just to ignore Heeseung.

As he looks at Sunghoon's face and has seen that he was smiling half a second ago, the little concern that was started a moment ago disappears. But an another question pops in his head. Why he was smiling? And only for the smile Heeseung hadn't concerned about his state.

"You're back." Heeseung said, just to tease the younger because he knows if Sunghoon is hanging his head low, then he is planning to ignore him. And it is just a nature that Heeseung finds funny.

"You're back?" Sunghoon asked him back this time. Heeseung didn't expect this from Sunghoon, he thought he would just walk past him.

"Yes" Heeseung replied.

"You had a long drive isn't it?" While removing his shoes and placing them into the shoe rack, he said. Making Heeseung frown his brows.

"Goss, are you really Sunghoon?" Heeseung asked while laughing a little. And can see Sunghoon's side eyed him.

"Yeah, now I know it is really you." Heeseung said, still don't want to lose with Sunghoon.

"Why have you come back? It was all peaceful after you left." Sunghoon looks straight right into his eyes.

It does make Heeseung stop his laugh and his playful manner, but he just hides it.

"I'll never leave you, even if I live in an different universe.... I'll come to you after walking a million miles." Heeseung said, when he supposed to say it playfully, as a joke, but unfortunately, it is not a joke yet he is saying it as a joke.