38

“So, I'll tell you
A million tiny things that
You have never known
It all gets tangled up inside
And I'll tell you
A million little reasons
I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are”

~ ‘Christmas Tree’
V

It is not easy for Heeseung to even eat together. Everything is fine but he feels something aching his mind, to do something. He didn't really talk that much while having dinner as Rumi was talking nonstop.

At night

Heeseung rolled on his bed. As he loosen his both hands and let them rest on the bed.

"Why can't I sleep?" He muttered.

The thing is that, he is feeling more guilty. Sunghoon didn't even spare a glance at him nor did he talk. Not only with Heeseung, he is also not talking with Rumi too, just hummed or nod sometimes when Rumi asks him something.

While thinking about it, he suddenly grabbed his phone and opened the chat.

Heeseung
Hey

Yuzu
Yup

Heeseung
Not sleeping?

Yuzu
Hmm... can't sleep. Tried 😮‍💨

Heeseung
Same here

Yuzu
Hehe

Heeseung
Have to ask you something....

Yuzu
What is it?

Heeseung
Is my universe calling me to go back?

Yuzu
Calling you to go back? How? 🤣

As Heeseung sighed when he knew Yuzu was laughing her ass off.

Heeseung
Com'n, I'm feeling restless, sad, don't know what to do, exhausted while thinking about it. I can't even eat properly. Like, my head is trying to say something to me or I don't know who is trying to tell me something but... I'm not getting it.

Yuzu
Lord save Thai boy. Heeseung, all people feel it. How does this connect to your universe? 

Heeseung
Afcourse it has to do something with my universe. Bcz I'm feeling a deep bond, or thread with some thoughts. So I think it's my time to go back...?

Heeseung stopped for a while while looking at the ceiling. Thinking how he is feeling, he feels.

Yuzu
Stop it. It's nothing.

Heeseung
Yuzu I'm serious. Do you think I'll msz you at this hour for nothing?

Seen

Heeseung
?

Yuzu
So you only talk with me when you need something?