13

Gyuhe opened the door of a room and stood beside it to let Sunghoon enter.

Sunghoon entered the room. He is in 'Ow', the room is decorated with red pattale of roses all around the room, and it's not the only room like this...Sunghoon saw another room the same as this one. This is extremely beautiful. Gyuhe pointed his fingers towards the bathroom.

After coming out from the bathroom Sunghoon saw a sleeping body on the bed.

"Gyuhe? Gyuhe?" He said. At the same time nervous too because he doesn't want to handle his friends when he is not in his scene.

"Hey..." He called him again.

After a few attempts Gyuhe opened his eyes. He sat on the bed while his feet were touching the cold floor. His drunken red eyes laid on Sunghoon. He blinks for a few moments, trying to get a better view of Sunghoon. Then a small smile forms on his lips. On the other hand Sunghoon got confused by his actions.

"Ah... let's go?" Sunghoon said, clearing his throat.

But Gyuhe shook his head.

"Hey beautiful, I have something for you."

This made a sank sound on Sunghoon's ears. He hates it. He doesn't like Gyuhe giving him gifts after gifts and every gift makes him small around Gyuhe. But he can't deny it.

Lifting his body from the bed Gyuhe makes his way to the nearby table. He opened the drawer as he pulled out a light sky blue coloured box. And then he comes towards Sunghoon.

"It's for you." He said. Sunghoon has a blank expression on his face. He knows, Gyuhe gives him those things just to make him his toy. He knows Gyuhe's intention better than anyone.

"I..I don't think I can accept it Gyuhe. Means it's so expensive. I can't...." Sunghoon said when he found the Tiffany & co Bracelet and written on the box 'limited edition'. And he knows, it is expensive.

"Com'n, it's from me..you can't refuse." Just finishing his sentence Gyuhe grabbed Sunghoon's hand and placed it on the air. He took the bracelet and rolled it on his wrist.

Sunghoon bites his inner cheeks. Why does he even try to refuse when he already knows that he has no other choice?

But his sense comes back to the reality when he feels Gyuhe is taking so long to put the bracelet on his hand.

Gyuhe moved his hand slowly from his wrist to his arm. Trying to feel the muscles of his hands. Sunghoon flinched a little but he managed to say nothing. And Gyuhe's hand stopped when he cup Sunghoon's face.

"Look at me." Gyuhe said, in his deep voice. Sunghoon looks back, and he can feel Gyuhe's dark aura. He is literally cursing himself for saying that before. He flinched again when he felt Gyuhe's lips on his softer one. Sunghoon stopped moving. He just closed his eyes, sticking his both lips together not giving pace to his mouth.

It was all fine, until Gyuhe's lips tried to find the entrance into his mouth. Sunghoon clinched his jaw. And somehow he managed to stop Gyuhe from doing that. But when Gyuhe's other hand moves on his back it again gives him another goosebumps. The way Gyuhe is touching him is so inappropriate. But Sunghoon keeps denying that and trying to convince himself.. it's alright.

'It's normal between couples right? It's okay Sunghoon. It's nothing. You have to stay in your act.'

Not finding entrance to his mouth, Gyuhe's left hand made his way to Sunghoon shirt. Pulling it out from his jeans harshly he put his hand into it. Sunghoon's hand reacted without letting his brain know. His left hand tried to push Gyuhe this time. But that little push is nothing compared to Gyuhe's aggressive touch. His right hand made its way to the color of his shirt.