33

"When we fight, we fight like lions
But then we love
and feel the truth
We lose our minds in a
city of roses
We won't abide by any rules."

~ 'Fire on Fire
Sam Smith

Heeseung's eyes become dark after hearing the name. He looked towards the girls again.

"If it is not true then be ready for your upcoming life in hell." He said. It was cold, yet dangerous and a warning. His gaze again tried to scan them well if they were talking nonsense.

"He.. Heeseung, why would we do that? You can ask anyone." The one that mentioned Sunghoon, said. Heeseung shook his head. He looked at the whole class. A few students were there, and the others were looking at them from outside of the classroom.

"Hey you..." He called one of them, he ordered him to come towards them. As the boy came slowly towards him, not daring to look into Heeseung's eyes.

"Was it really Sunghoon?" He asked. When Seon groaned, not liking the sense, not liking the thing that Heeseung's boyfriend betrayed him.
And the boy just nodded, continuously so that Heeseung hadn't had to shout at him.

And then Heeseung looked at the floor. Only he knows, how much anger he is holding between him at this time. He wants to destroy everything. For the first time he felt his image drown like this. And the students are already talking about it, believing it and looking at Heeseung with disgust and hatred. And some of them are confused, how can it be possible? He seems nice, seems good, seems kind and all.

And Heeseung thought all of it while he was standing there. Yes, he can kill at that moment if anyone comes between him and the one that he will be looking for after a few seconds. As he already took his steps out from the classroom. Making a cold, but loud fuss between the students.

He walked fast, not intentionally...but his body is not letting him give slow steps. He gulped many times. Just to take control over his anger a little, waiting for the right time to explode it.

Bang........

The door opened of the classroom, near to the art class. All the students look towards the door.

And Sunghoon too.....

After slamming the door wide open Heeseung roamed his eyes to the classroom, looking for the specific one that he was looking for. And he didn't have to try hard as he saw that person stopped laughing, and could see that person was laughing a moment ago.

The sight of Sunghoon's light face boiled Heeseung more. How dare he laugh? That's all he said to himself and walked straight towards the boy.

Sunghoon was shocked, and confused, and he tried to shove Heeseung's hands away from him, but Heeseung was ready this time, he held Sunghoon's wrist tightly, totally ignoring the gazes and Sunghoon's questions. Meanwhile Sunghoon's friends are confused about what to do, how to react or do they need to interfere between them? Because they are a couple right? When ignoring every inner thought Suhyeon also grabbed Sunghoon's wrist.

And Heeseung stopped by the sudden force that did not let him do what he wanted to. He looks at Sunghoon's hand, the one that he is holding on....and on the other hand, they are now in Suhyeon's hand.

"Get lost." Heeseung said looking at Suhyeon. As Sunghoon looks back at Suhyeon too and then Heeseung, again Suhyeon.

The poor guy had no idea of what was happening, but he just held Sunghoon's wrist because it is toxic, and not good even if they are a couple. Heeseung should behave and should treat Sunghoon good right?