12

It's almost a month now since the water incident happened and also Gyuhe and Sunghoon's relationship started. But Gyuhe didn't change a little. He still hurts Sunghoon. It's even worse than before. Because of what Heeseung did that day.

It's not that Heeseung doesn't know what is happening with Sunghoon. He catches him many times in the kitchen at late hours just to find for  ice cubes, and he is not that stupid to not know why Sunghoon needs ice in every night. He needs ice because of his wounds on his stomach, to decrease the pain from his body. Heeseung knows why Sunghoon always refuses to eat with them, why he comes late at home, why sometimes he wears masks while entering the house.

Ignoring his all ego and attitude Heeseung tried to talk with Sunghoon many times. But Sunghoon is the same, he ignores everything from Heeseung, he doesn't want his comfort or any help. And Heeseung is trying to maintain distance from him now, trying to ignore him as much as possible. But he really wants to beat Gyuhe to death. Because his one self tells him to ignore but the other one whispers to him that it's all happening with Sunghoon because of him. And when this whisper reaches his mind, sometimes he wants to disappear, he wants to go back, go back to his home, where he belongs.

Heeseung and Sunghoon's little argument sometimes changes to a bigger one that sometimes Rumi has to stop them. And of course she doesn't know what is going on between them, she just thinks that their bond is becoming stronger day by day and at last Sunghoon finds a friend...which is extremely wrong. But Heeseung and Sunghoon are not going to complain about it, as much as Rumi is happy seeing them like this, so they are also okay with it. And every fight brings another silence between them, they start to treat each other like how strangers treat each other on streets.

Sunghoon sat on his bed. He is so tired of lifting his body again. It's almost half of our past and he couldn't choose an outfit for today's party.

Today is Gyuhe and his one month anniversary. Gyuhe is holding a party in his villa that his father gifted him on his birthday. Inviting all of his classmates, Sunghoon's classmates, his friends, some of his cousins...while ignoring Heeseung only. Sunghoon doesn't really get the point why Gyuhe is like this? He torture him, he insults him for multiple times infront of his friends but he likes to show off him as his boyfriend, he like to show the world that he is belong to him, like how an alpha claim their omega and act like that omega's mind, body everything is his.

Sunghoon has no mood to go there, He doesn't even want to attend the party. Thinking about the luxurious decorations, rich people, their clothing styles.....he is so poor compared to them. And maybe he doesn't want to go because he hasn't developed any feelings towards Gyuhe.

He didn't really like the idea of Gyuhe giving him expensive clothes and gifts but somehow today he is a little relieved that at least he has something expensive and he can wear them for the party. Rumi and his grandmother are not aware of him, getting a boyfriend, and it's already one month of dating, and now he is getting ready to go to their anniversary party. He just simply told them that he will be attending one of his classmate's birthday party. They were shocked, at the same time happy too because Sunghoon is slowly developing friendship with others.

After choosing a white shirt, a channel jeans for the lower body, he chooses a Bonisir black coloured leader jacket to cover his upper body along with the shirt. And all branded clothes were gifted from his boyfriend. At last Sunghoon takes a photo of himself and sends it to his boyfriend, because Gyuhe demanded him to do so. Sunghoon waited for a moment to get a reply from him. Although he can bear every insult that Gyuhe throws at him but he doesn't want that. His phone made a clicking sound.

Gyuhe reacted to your massage 👍

Gyuhe
Good.
I don't want anyone to say that you are lazy, so come in time babe.
Okay?