9

Heeseung pov

Me and my team are in the basketball court, not playing nor practicing just chilling around. Teasing each other by calling our parents'names, girlfriend and boyfriends names etc...etc. I had never thought that someday I'll be smiling, laughing and enjoying their companions. All my teammates are not that rich like what I was, all of them are from middle class families, and I always used to look at them with disgust. But I realise that they are better than most of the rich kids, maybe better than me too, they are funny and crazy..at the same time they don't care about anything.

I laughed at a boy's argument with another one for not pronouncing his girlfriend's name correctly. And in between their little fight, the crackhead entered. He gives a gesture to stop everyone from talking like he is the president. And then, he looked at me......not a precedent, he is garbage.

"Silent..... everyone. I have to announce something." Seon said as he stopped all boys from fighting. All of them looked at him. And I know, if he is about to say something then it must be something about me.

"Ahem....... yesterday, when we were playing.....SoMEoMe waS StarINg at OUR CAptAiN." At first he said in low voice but he almost screamed for the last words.

I rolled my eyes. I already know what he is going to say now.

"What?" The boys asked. Why are they always excited about talking about these things?!

"Com'n of course everyone is crazy over him." A boy said. And I nodded to stop Seon from going farther. But it is Seon.....

"No idiot, it's not someone to ignore."

"What?" The boys asked.

"It was................ SUNGHOON...PARK SUNGHOON."

The boys shouted after hearing the name. Like how they shout when someone confesses their love to their crush.

"He was staring at him like, means you know?....aaaii you all know." Seon said again in a teasing tone and the other guys joined him.

"Captain, you won both in the match and also in real life too." A boy shouted which caused me to cough by hearing this.

I was about to say something and then another one approached us. He came to us while running.

"Hey?" I asked because he was panting heavily, seems not only for his run but for something else too.

"What happened?" Others asked him too.

"I saw something terrible." He said. We all surrounded him.

"What did you see?" We asked impatiently.

"Gyuhe....Gyuhe and Park Sunghoon are officially dating now."

My words were tangled in my mouth while my brain was processing, trying to connect the dots.

When did this all happen?

"From when they are dating?" I asked, ignoring all the stares.

"Don't know. But all this time it was just one sided, but from today it is not. They are sitting in the cafeteria."

"Bu...but how did you know?"

All the boys look at me, don't know it was their curiosity or they were pitiful towards me or it's just that the news ruined their mood.

"Com'n, Gyuhe just announced in Cafeteria..... let's go I'll show you."

Heeseung can't believe this. He can't believe it without hearing it from Sunghoon himself. 'what the fuck'