11

Heeseung went to his room as Sunghoon's words kept roaming in his brain. Not trying to process and go deep to those words cause he knows if he does then it will disturb him for a month. Yuzu said the same, and after saving Sunghoon on that day Heeseung literally forgot about the matter, but the thing is that he is still the problem. Heeseung growled while resting his body on the bed.

"Aah shit." He cursed when his phone hit the back of his head while laying on the bed. Taking a deep sigh to control his anger he grabbed the phone. This phone is not new, it was Sunghoon's mother's. It was all good but when it came to downloading photos and documents, it causes problems, sometimes it doesn't even load. And when she thought Heeseung also needed a phone so she just offered this and bought a new one for her. It's not that she also wanted to give a new one to him but Heeseung refused, after all he only used this to call Mrs. Park. He doesn't even have anyone's number except hers and Sunghoon's that he never tries to look at the profile. And he is not that stupid to not refuse when he already knows their financial situation.

If he were in his own house he would throw the phone on the floor in anger. But now that he is not in his home nor the phone is his so he can't do that. And when his eyes laid on the caller ids.

Mrs. Park
Park Sunghoon

And then he again remembered where he was a few seconds ago. He was neither a sweet person to care about these things but, he has to care about this thing, not care about Sunghoon but the matter because it's all happening for him. Yuzu and now Sunghoon himself confirmed it. The thought of Sunghoon dating Gyuhe going against his will just because of him made it worse now. He really wanted to ask someone what to do. But asking one of his cracked friends will make it worse and he doesn't want to be exhorted by them.

But what should he do then? How can he help Sunghoon? No means, not help...it is his work, his aim, his goal because he is the cause. He just thought about this whole thing when an idea popped up to his brain.

"If I do that?........."

"No no no.....I can't do that."

"Then what?..."

He roamed his hand between his hair in frustration. Seems like Sunghoon is not that hen hearted boy to beg Gyuhe not to hurt him when he tortures him. And truly, sometimes Heeseung doesn't like Sunghoon's guts. Sunghoon has another type of attitude that he can't digest.

'Okay, let's do whatever comes to my brain like what I used to do.....'

"Aa....it was a long day."

Then he closed his eyes not forgetting to close the chapter in his brain about what to do with Gyuhe.

In school

Not to mention Heeseung's present state as he is burning inside because one of Gyuhe's friends spilled water on his uniform and when he was about to kick his ass their P.E teacher showed up. So now, he is suffering because he couldn't do anything. His shirt is all wet. Meanwhile the girls take the full advantage to take note of his muscles, shouting in their heads while staring at his muscular body.

"Hey, let's go." Seon said and dragged him along with them to the changing room.

He went inside of the changing room. Pulling his shirt forcefully not caring about the buttons that were literally rolled on the floor. He threw his shirt on the nearer bench. He is angry with that guy, angry with Gyuhe, angry at his own situation that he couldn't do anything, And also angry at their P.E teacher.

He exhaled deeply as he closed his eyes to let his anger go down a little. And failed, his veins showed up under his skin on his neck as he clinched his jaw.