2. Tutor

"Sunghoon.....Park Sunghoon."

★Park Sunghoon

★Park Sunghoon

*19 years old
*1000% introvert
*Live with his mom and grandma

"Hmm" Heeseung seems not really interested. The other boy just ignored his rude behaviour and asked him

"What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Nevermind "

Heeseung placed his both hands on his waist, processing his mind what's really going on. He had a big dream, he guessed?!.....but he just forgot about everything. Why was he in that
forest? Did he just go there to have

some adventure?

'Adventure'~

"Aah, so it's summer break." At last Heeseung remembered something. The other boy gave him a confused look.

"If it is summer break then........those bitches just left me in the forest to die?" Heeseung almost shouted out loud.

"Or maybe they tried to kill me and they hit my head and I forgot everything." Heeseung added, disbelief.

'Imma kill them'

Without giving a single glance to the boy who was just a little distance away, Heeseung walked towards the main road.

"Hey where are you going?" Sunghoon asked him, a little bit scared that this boy might come across a car on the road and lose his life because he looks not so fine, maybe mentally unstable.

Unexpectedly this time Heeseung answered but of course without looking at him while still walking, "To my house."

"Oooh" Sunghoon takes a relief sigh. But then he asked again,

"But do you know where you are?"

This time Heeseung stopped and looked back. Yes, he doesn't know or not remember where he is right now.

"Where?" He asked.

"In Meoul" Sunghoon answered.

Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows...
"You mean in Seoul?" He asked.

"No, I said Meoul..M.E.O.U.L" Sunghoon replied with the spelling. Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"It's not M" he said. But this time Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"I've never heard Seoul named any city or village or country in my whole life. This place is Meoul."

"What? Why?....I guess you are the dambass person I've ever seen." He can't believe that there exists a person who doesn't know their own capital's name.

This time Sunghoon looks at Heeseung with disbelief. Taking out his phone from his side pocket of his khaki pant, he shows Heeseung their location. At first Heeseung laughed but still for Sunghoon he checked.