14

"Don't you have anything to do?"

Sunghoon didn't get why Heeseung made an irritable laugh.

"No... sometimes you make me stare at you and laugh."

He glared at him again.

"What are you laughing about?"

Sunghoon asked. He is angry. And it's the first time Heeseung got to see this side of Sunghoon. A little amazed but he is pointing at something else.

Heeseung came closer to Sunghoon. He thought Sunghoon will step back, but he also didn't move a little. That makes him smirk again.

"Where is your jacket? I assume you forget it in his place." He said smirking. Sunghoon greeted his teeth in anger.

"Yeah I forgot to bring it...so what?" He said. If someone hears them, then they will think Sunghoon is fighting with him. Because of his rude voice.

But it doesn't bother Heeseung that much. It gives him more excitement to say whatever he wants to.

"Don't you think wearing a buttonless shirt while revealing those marks are not embarrassing?"

And Sunghoon felt grievous. He felt his heart broke into many pieces like Heeseung just crushed it by his hands. If someone else sees him like this, they will also gonna comment on him like this. He felt useless. His anger changes into a silent sorrow. Head started to spin when he felt his eyes are not able to see clearly. The tears unknowingly fell down from his eyes and when it touched his cheeks, he wiped it away.

Heeseung stopped smirking. He stopped thinking anything, he can't at all. How can he think of something else when Sunghoon is literally crying in front of him. He have never seen him crying, never. He has seen him beaten by Gyuhe, Gyuhe punches him, kicked him badly but he never sees him crying in pain. He doesn't even flinch. His mind became numb when he heard a soft sob unfortunately coming out from Sunghoon's mouth. And he doesn't know how to handle it, what to do, what to say. Because it's a new side of Sunghoon.

The tears keep rolling down from his eyes even though he tried to stop it. He tried his best to stop but the tears that he was hiding from many times kept flowing like a river found its way to the ocean.

"Hey...sorry." Heeseung said. Still don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry about that. I promise it's not embarrassing. Sunghoon..." He said again thinking his words made him cry, he tried to call him too.

Pulling his head up and looking just right into Heeseung's eyes, he said...

"It's really funny for you right? And not only you but everyone will laugh at me isn't it?"

His words made Heeseung speechless.

"Do I really deserves this all?"

Sunghoon's voice reach to Heeseung. He remembered, he remembered him saying he deserves that. He remembered him saying that he deserves bullied by students, tortured by Gyuhe..he deserves kicks, slaps and punches.........but what is this new thing that he is now referring to? Is he is trying to correct himself? But why the tears in his eyes? Why he is not fighting back? Why he is not talking back?......................these all thought again made Heeseung speechless. He just stared at Sunghoon. He tried to not look at his revealing shoulder.

"Do I?"

Sunghoon asked again. Heeseung felt he was begging him for an answer.

"No...you don't deserve this. You don't." He said, continuously. Still not satisfied with what he is saying but he tried his best to understand Sunghoon.