18

“I'll be the weeping willow
drowning in my tears,
and you can go swimming
when you are here.
I'll be the rainbow after the
tears are gone,
wrap you in my colors
and keep you warm.”

After eating both of them went to their rooms to rest.

6.30 pm......

Sunghoon woke up an hour ago. After scrolling his phone and waiting for his mother's call he didn't even realise that he slept again. But just for half an hour. When he looks at the clock, it is already 7 pm. He stood up and walked towards the stairs, barely opening his eyes. It was dark. When he and Heeseung went to their rooms, it was only 4.30 so they didn't remember to switch on the lights.

He opened the fridge door and saw strawberries. He takes out a few of them and also a banana milk bottle. Usually he loves the silence, calmness and being alone. But somehow he is feeling alone this time. Of course he will feel alone because after many years his mother and grandmother are going somewhere leaving him alone, well not alone but still. He feels something off. And soon his get frustrated for no reason. He turned on the tv while shipping his banana milk and sat on the sofa.

After watching for a few minutes, for some reason, some reasons that he can't even describe why but he pressed on the remote, to increase the volume. Let's just assume he is feeling annoyed by himself for no reason.

And soon he could hear Heeseung's door's sound as he slammed the door open and came to the living room. His eyes were still sleepy and he couldn't even sense what was happening in his surroundings. He only knows he woke up by the loud sound of the tv. He rubbed is fingers on his eyes and sat on the sofa, placing his head back on the sofa.

After getting rid of his sleep for a while he looked at the tv. And then he looked at Sunghoon. And when Sunghoon automatically lowered the volume, he sighed. A sign of annoyed. Because he woke up from his peaceful sleep just because of the tv and whatever drama Sunghoon is watching.

"Which drama is it?" His sleepy voice came out from his mouth like a husky one. Sunghoon looked in his direction.

"Japanese drama." He said. Although he was not interested in watching tv but now that Heeseung is right beside him so he has to give his full attention to it.

Heeseung started at the tv screen, trying to catch what's going on in the drama. But after not getting anything he groaned while laid back on the coach.

"Don't have any homework to catch up with?" Heeseung asked, eyes fixed on the ceiling.

And this time Sunghoon furrowed his brows. Hates it. He looked at Heeseung annoyingly.

"I have some....."

"You have many....."

Taking a long breath he looked at Heeseung again.

"I don't care"

And this time Heeseung looked at Sunghoon, comfortably sitting on the coach.

"Really?..... instead of wasting time here, watching dramas you should do your remaining work." He said, sharply looking at Sunghoon. And Sunghoon got the vibe of a teacher talking to him.

"Okay fine....but I can't do all of those myself. Even if I can do all...not maths and English." He said. The voice became loud when the pressure hit him. Shit, he hates studying.

"Go bring your books, I'll help."

Although Sunghoon was a little mad at him, but didn't say anything. He couldn't because Heeseung is now not only a stranger, and not his nightmare the way he used to think before. Even if they fight and he yelled at Heeseung many times intentionally trying to make Heeseung feel he is just a stranger, but all Heeseung did was to comfort him, being with him when he needed someone. And he just can't talk back with him the way he used to.