19

I hope you don't mind that
I put down in words
How wonderful life is while
you're in the world.

~Elton john
'Your Song'

~~~~

They are in a mess. Both of them woke up late today. And now they have to clean, then cook. Many things left to be done. And they have school too. For a second Sunghoon thought of not attending but he ignored it cause Heeseung will glare at him again.

At last both of them decided to leave without eating anything while hugging their dear hunger with themselves. The break is after the 4th period so they can eat during the lunch break.

In school

Sunghoon is waiting for the bell to ring. And after a few minutes, finally...the bell rang. He quickly closed his book when all the students looked at him. Only he knows how hungry he is feeling. He ran to the canteen. After taking his meal he sat on a table, right in the middle because everyone whipped for the corner one. He sat alone.

While munching his rice, looks at the surroundings. Looking for Heeseung.

'Why is he not here?'

He asked himself. Because in the morning, Heeseung told him that he will also come to the canteen just right after the bell rings, but he is not here.

Not to mention that one part of his brain is waiting for him to come.

He already ended his plate. He again roamed his eyes to every corner as possible, because popular boys always sit on the corner. But he didn't see him, nor his friends.

He was still trying to find him, but instead of Heeseung, he saw someone else entering the canteen. Sunghoon moved his eyes from Gyuhe and his friends and looked down. Trying to hide as much as he could. And for some reason, he wants Heeseung to be with him. He doesn't know why, not that he will ask this question to himself, but wants Heeseung there.

But he is unlucky. He heard Gyuhe's laugh ended. He can see from the side of his eyes that Gyuhe stopped walking beside his table. And his heart beat increased. His grip on his spoon tightened. And he can feel Gyuhe's gaze on him, when all the students of the cafeteria stopped talking. All of the students are looking at them. Their stares made him feel dizzy. And then he heard the little whispers, students talking about him.

"He and Gyuhe slept that night?"
.
.

"He is such a slut, he doesn't deserve Gyuhe."
.
.

"I heard Sunghoon didn't stay all night, but he sleeps with him."
.
.

"Oh my god, I saw him running..."
.
.

"I saw the hickeys on his neck....he is such a slut."

Sunghoon breathed heavily when he heard them. The silence was so loud that he could hear every single word that the students were saying about him. He exhaled continuously while stopping his emotions. Trying his best to control it and bury it deep down in his heart.

"Look who is here?" One of Gyuhe's friends said, causing everyone to laugh.

"I thought you would be absent after hearing the news that...licked yesterday." Another one said as Sunghoon again heard the students laughing at him.

And at last he got up from his seat and was about to leave, but Gyuhe grabbed his hand, causing him to stop on his track. He slowly looks at Gyuhe.

"He is still my boyfriend, so stop all of you." He said. But his expression was different from it, and the cafeteria was again filled with laughter. And Sunghoon saw Gyuhe laugh too.