10

All of them are now in their beds. Grandma and Rumi are already in their dreamlands. When Heeseung is awake. He is awake because he is feeling hungry. Really? At 3am?

Heeseung couldn't stop the sound of his stomach and he walked to the kitchen. As he expected, the lights are off and it's totally dark to notice the small stool that he is about to kick.

"Ah....." Heeseung groaned in both pain and anger but was quick to stop his voice. He then moved towards the wall to find the switches. After struggling with it at last he managed to switch on the dining light, which was hanging above the dining table.

"At last....." He murmured and opened the door of the refrigerator. He takes out the bottle of strawberry juice.

And he takes a sip from it. He was just about to take another sip when his eyes moved towards the stairs. He can see his black eyes, which were shining maybe because of the light from the dining room, or maybe because his eyes are always like this, shiny, like the stars.

Sunghoon too can see Heeseung, who is now staring at him. He is regretting it now. The boy that he was avoiding from yesterday is in the kitchen, when he is not supposed to be. At first Sunghoon thought to climb back to his room, but he didn't because, why should he run away from him like a coward. The one who should feel awkward is Heeseung, he is the one roaming around in someone else's house in that hour.

For a second Heeseung was too determined to take notes of Sunghoon's eyes. And he didn't even look away when his eyes met with Sunghoon, he is shamelessly looking at him. And it makes Sunghoon to hurry for whatever reason he is coming to the kitchen.

Heeseung sees Sunghoon coming closer towards him. And so at last he moved back from the fridge. Sunghoon takes out another strawberry juice from the fridge and without glancing at the person behind him, he just walked away.

But how Heeseung can ignore this golden chance.

"Hey....." He called. Sunghoon stopped too. Like he was expecting it.

Heeseung takes a step closer to Sunghoon. He smirks at first then looks at Sunghoon again, this time permanently.

"What?" Sunghoon asked, can tell from his expressions that he is already annoyed.

"I heard you are dating Gyuhe?" Heeseung asked directly. Sunghoon glared at him.

"Yes." He answered.

"Is Everything going well? Means between you and Gyuhe?"

This question makes Sunghoon punch at him because he is already trying to forget everything that Gyuhe did to him at the end of their classes. He thought maybe Gyuhe will change after he accepts, but no he is the same Gyuhe, the Gyuhe who tortured him. But somehow he control himself.

"Why? Mind your own business." Sunghoon said. A little rudely. But Heeseung doesn't care at all.

"What if I say I like mind others business too?" Heeseung knows this will make Sunghoon more furious.

"I saw everything today."

Just Heeseung ended saying, Sunghoon groaned in frustration.

'Why everytime? Why him?'

"I'll deal with my problems myself."

"You can't...do you think what happened today is something normal?" Heeseung asked him, this tone his times changed too. Sunghoon frown his eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's normal." He said firmly.

"But it's not normal"

"What you mean by not normal? He was right earlier when he said kissing should be normal between him and me."

"But you didn't agreed"

"But now I agree"

Heeseung find no words to argue with him. He doesn't even know why he is doing this, why he is so impatient to know Sunghoon's opinions, why he is so impatient to ask Sunghoon about Gyuhe and why he is so impatient to help him unknowingly. And these questions are still too far away from his head. He just thinks he wants to know, but deep down he wants to help Sunghoon to make him free from Gyuhe, he wants to see him happy because he is his homie.

And his ego can't let him shut his own mouth that easily.

"Because you are blind. You can't see the future." Heeseung said. Sunghoon rolled his eyes not understanding what future he is talking about. What will happen to him?

"I didn't kiss him today just because I was not in the mood." Sunghoon said again, in full confidence.

"Hah....only for a kiss, he hurted to today."

"It's fi..fine." Sunghoon shuttered this time. Because Heeseung's aura is changing in every seconds.

"Today he wanted just a kiss, and you are okay with it. You will agree it's okay. But next day he will pressure you to sleep with him too."

Of course it makes Sunghoon difficult to talk back but he can't loose.

"I'll do that too." He said.

Heeseung just smirked at this point. Slowly he came closer to Sunghoon. Sunghoon stepped back, but Heeseung was faster to leave only few inches between them.

"If he will try to fuck you in every moment and the day when you will reject him, he will torture you again, and try to fuck you....will you be okay?"

He knows, he knows what he is referring to by torture, and Sunghoon also gets what he is talking about. His gaze falls to the floor. Find no words to talk back this time.

"That's why I'm telling you. You should fight back." Heeseung said calmly this time.

"I can't, and even if he do something bad to me, I'm not gonna complain. I deserve it."

Heeseung cursed him underneath. He really wants to punch him in his face now. Why can't he fight back? Why he always let Gyuhe win over him?

"Let me help you."

"No"

"I can h-"

"These all are happening for you." Sunghoon said in low voice but enough for Heeseung to hear. Heeseung raised his brows. Sunghoon looks into his eyes.

"He is torturing me like this just because of you. After you entered in my life, all bad things are happening with me. So how can I expect to fight with him and expect to win? Because you are in my life, your presence are slowly turning my daily life into hell Heeseung."

Sunghoon said this all in his one breath. He kind of yell at him. Looks like he just let his inner self say everything what he was not able to say.

Heeseung blinked his eyes for multiple times. It's take him few seconds to catch what just happened What just Sunghoon said. And he can slowly feel Sunghoon disappear from his sight.

'So it's really me!'

Hey hope you all are enjoying the story. 💖...I would like to tell all of the readers that I might not be able to publish new chapters till 8 April, and after 8 April I might also not be able to publish new parts that frequently because of my exams 😥...and currently I'm preparing for one of the toughest exam in my country.😭....And I have to study harder. And I really need your support. Hope you will understand.🥺...thank you💐

Love you🦋