20

"Oh, I can't believe
it's happening to me.
Some people wait
a lifetime for a
moment like this."

~Kelly Clarkson
'A moment like this'

The speed of wind increases in every minute. The sound of the wind is becoming louder and louder, like a growl of a monster.

In call

Mom~ Is it raining there?

Sunghoon ~ Hmm.... think so.

Mom~ okay, then I'm cutting the call. And yes hoon, if thunder becomes louder then don't forget to switch off the main switch.

Sunghoon ~ okay....

Mom~ and close-

Sunghoon ~ And close the window, close the door, check all the switches if it's off or on, check if there any clothes left in the rooftop.... right? So now please cut the call, the storm is becoming heavier.

Mom~ hah really? Okay okay. Take care. Stay with Heeseung. Bye bye.

Sunghoon sighed. Rumi and grandma will not be able to come back in a week. His grandmother's condition is becoming worse than before.

He is in his room. They already had their dinner and now they have to sleep. That's all. But now that his mother reminded him about all those things, he can't sleep that easily.

Another thunder.........

Sunghoon quickly runs to the downstairs looking for the main switch of their house. And after he reaches he cuts the connections. The house totally becomes dark without any lights. It was easy for him because he took his phone with him. So he again walked upstairs with the help of the flashlight of his phone.

And when he reaches his room, he heard a knock on the door. He closed the main door of his room and walked towards the door. And opened it, revealing a dark, black room.

"Why the lights are gone?" As he opened the door Heeseung stepped into his room. Sunghoon pushed the door and tried to look at Heeseung. Because his room is also dark, only his flashlight is giving him some hope to see Heeseung's face.

"Mom told me to switch off the main switch."

Heeseung looked at him.

"Why?"

"Because it's a thunderstorm." Sunghoon said and walked towards his bed. Heeseung didn't get the connection between lights and thunderstorms. Because in his house they never felt like the maids cutting the main switch. He just followed Sunghoon.

"It's cold. Do you have any blankets?" Heeseung asked and jumped onto Sunghoon's bed like it is his. And Sunghoon doesn't care because when Heeseung comes to his room to tutor him, he always sits on his bed.

"Hold the phone." He said and pass the phone to Heeseung. As Heeseung points the flashlight to where Sunghoon told him to. And after a few seconds he brought a blanket. He gave it to Heeseung as he took the blanket and pulled it to his chest before resting his head in the wall. And Sunghoon sits on the chair.

The storm was showing his own magic with that growling sound and almost felt like trying to eat them up. Even if Sunghoon and Heeseung, aren't scared of thunder and Storms, still they flinched by the loud sounds.

In between those loud sounds of thunder and lightning Heeseung's eyes fall on Sunghoon. The way the owner of the bed is sitting on the chair while wearing only a half sleeve shirt, and who is not the owner, who is supposed to sit on the chair is on the bed, the blanket is hovering above him.