26

"Whenever I close my eyes
Those eyes are floating before me
My heart keeps trying
I wanted to forget the pain before
If this is a dream, please wake me up
Is this our destiny?"

~'Stay With Me'
By Chanyeol & Punch

"why Sunoo?" Niki asked out of nowhere. As all of them paid attention to him and looked back at Heeseung.

"Yes why him?" Jake asked again.

"Can't you see his girly, sassy behaviour? And also he is good at side-eyeing people so no one will dare to look at him." Heeseung said. It's true though.

"Hmmh.... let's see... let's see who you will marry in the future, probably a sassy, full of over attitude, a bitch." Sunoo bubbles. Affected by Heeseung's words.

"Okay okay stop now." Jungwon said. No doubt he is the mother of the group even if he is younger than the other three guys and not to mention Niki, the younger act as the elder one.

When all of them shut their mouth and are busy with their phones while someone is sitting on the coach, someone on the floor and someone on the bed with Heeseung.

Heeseung's lips curve into a soft and small smile. He just forgot the fact that he is not Sunghoon's boyfriend, at least not in this universe, and even if they were then it was all fake after all. The way Sunghoon hides behind the door when his mother was chasing him, the way Sunghoon never smiles but he only do when he watches his favourite show and dramas, the way Sunghoon's attitude towards Heeseung made Heeseung angry everytime and wanted to bully and mock Sunghoon...but he ended up being his protector. Protector??? Was he really? ...maybe yes. That night, the last night they slept together and talked with each other, Sunghoon told him that he wants to be protected by him, and he only feels safe when Heeseung is with him....so yes, he was his protector.

He tried to ignore the fact that he wanted to kiss Sunghoon that day. He wanted to because he is a Playboy, he had kissed plenty of girls in his life. He had played with them, and he can't accept the fact that he wanted to play with Sunghoon too, he wanted to go against Sunghoon's will. And he knows, Sunghoon is not that type of person to kiss anyone, he rejected Gyuhe for a reason. No doubt, with that handsome face of Gyuhe's, every guy and girls will die for him...his money is the extra points.......but Sunghoon never fell in love with him, he never accepted him, he never used Gyuhe's money.

Sunghoon was different.

A little pain causes Heeseung to slow down his breath to not make anyone obvious that his hand is aching. In a glimpse of a moment it devours him. The pain increases on his left hand. He grabbed it by his other one.

"Hee?" Jake asked furrowing. He can see Heeseung's eyes are shut close and he is holding his hand tight.

"What is happening?" This time Jungwon looks at him too. When Heeseung is still not able to say anything. Because of the pain that is not letting him do anything.

And Heeseung let his body touch the metres of the bed. He laid there while grabbing his hand. Eyes are still close.

"Do you need anything? Heeseung?"

They are panicking by his state. They have never seen Heeseung like this. Heeseung is strong, he can talk and run even if you shoot a bullet on his legs and stomach. Even if he can't, he will...just to not let his ego down from the mountain.

"Hey...hey what's happening? Heeseung? Please try to say something." Jake jerked when Heeseung screamed a little, it was loud, but he did not choose to be loud.