5

Heeseung tilted his head again.

Gyuhe moved his head to look at Sunghoon. The smirk on his lips was the most disgusting for Heeseung. Gyuhe walked towards Sunghoon and he picked his chin. Made him look into his eyes.

"I told you, don't run away from me." Gyuhe said. Sunghoon is looking into his eyes.

"I'm not interested in you." A punch. Heeseung's eyes widened by this. Gyuhe just punched Sunghoon. Sunghoon groaned in pain.

"No matter if you are interested or not, you have to do what I say." Gyuhe said. Again putting his hand on Sunghoon's chin.

"Be sure to look at me while I'm talking, Sunghoon."

He said, and gave another punch on Sunghoon's stomach causing him to fall on the ground. Sunghoon didn't utter any words.

Gyuhe made Sunghoon stand again.

"So you like getting beaten by me..ha?" He asked him. Sunghoon didn't answer. And this time Gyuhe pinned him to the wall.

Heeseung's eyes widened again. The flashback came across his head.'So he was that guy?' He sighed. And look at them again. His eyes became sharp, by hearing Gyuhe ...

"Be my boyfriend, and I'll treat you like a flower." He said. Sunghoon panted heavily because he has no more energy to stand there.

"I'm asking you again Sunghoon -"

"No." Sunghoon said in a low voice. He is currently struggling with his breath.

"Really?"

Gyuhe grabbed Sunghoon's both hands and placed it above Sunghoon's head, attaching it with the wall.

"Do you think it can stop me?" Gyuhe said before leaning closer to Sunghoon.

Heeseung greeted his teeth for the nth time. His body is heated up. He didn't do anything because he thought Sunghoon would do something by himself. He waited for him to do something and ran away from those guys.

Sunghoon's ears are touched by Gyuhe's lips. Sunghoon hissed, disgusted by his action. Gyuhe then moved his lips to kiss his ears. Then his lips came to kiss his jawline.

This time Heeseung really lost his control. He was about to go,

"Aah...you bitch." Gyuhe groaned. Sunghoon kicked in his thigh and ran as fast as he could. The two boys followed him. And Heeseung followed them from behind.

Heeseung ran. Fast. He told himself in his mind, "faster Heeseung, fater." Just to see the boy. And at last Sunghoon came to his sight. The boys were still following him from behind. Sunghoon takes a quick turn and stops besides a traffic police, causing the two boys to give death glare to him. They waited there for a moment too. At last both of them muttered something to themselves and let him go for this time.

On the other hand Heeseung just looked at Sunghoon from afar. For the first time, Lee Heeseung's eyes were saying something different. He shook his head in disbelief. He saw Sunghoon take his steps to the home, he was not even able to control his own body while walking. Heeseung followed him to the home. But he didn't enter with him. Heeseung waited in a store near the house. After 30 minutes, he went inside. There was no one in the living room. He went upstairs. Mrs. Park is not in Sunghoon's room, so he didn't tell them about the incident. Heeseung also entered into his room and locked the door.

But Heeseung couldn't rest his body. For the first time Lee Heeseung is caring about someone. Maybe not? Yes, it is not called 'care', it is pay back. Sunghoon was the guy who saved him and now he is living in his house, with his family. Heeseung truly doesn't care about these things because he also bullied some students with his friends. If Sunghoon were someone else then he would probably leave him alone. But there is a positive side in Heeseung that, he always pays back his helper.