23

"Even though I haven't
seen my limits
But if it exists,
It's probably you
I wanted to be the tender waves
But why didn't I know
you were the sea?"

~BTS
Best of me’

"You didn't come today." Sunghoon stated. Heeseung was looking at the road, maybe to that beautiful girl who walked past them with her boyfriend.

"Hm?" He asked because his mind was somewhere else. And somehow Sunghoon noticed it. He sighed.

"Nevermind". As his face turned into a gloomy one. Heeseung looked at the younger.

"Why are you like this? Now I'm curious, tell me what you were saying." Heeseung said as his voice rises. But instead of answering, Sunghoon just shakes his head, showing he is mad.

"Lol boy, why are you mad at me?" Heeseung asked as he laughed a little because of Sunghoon's condition. And his laugh made Sunghoon's face red as he was feeling warm inside by the anger...not anger but still..............

And he didn't respond to anything. They reached home and both headed to each other's rooms.

And the first thing was able to catch Heeseung's eyes were the bed, the unfolded duvet, a little banket laying messily on it. The bedsheet is messy too, curled up by themselves at some point.

And he remembered, he forgot to do his bed in the morning. But he didn't, it was just he expected someone would do it but it seems he didn't.

_____________

"Don't you think we should cook something?" Sunghoon asked while folding the paper of his notebook.

"No, at first do the remaining." Heeseung said, eyes fixed on the computer screen while looking for the places he knows.

"You have to cook today then." Sunghoon said, getting mad while Heeseung started humming a song, just showing that he just ignored Sunghoon.

"Heeseung" Sunghoon called his name, this time the voice rises a little to get the attention from the older.

"What?" Heeseung said but did not bother to look at him while Sunghoon was still staring at him.

"Will you go on the trip?" Sunghoon asked.

This time Heeseung also looks at him.

"I don't think so. Because you will be alone at home." He replied and winked.

"Who said I'm not going?......I want to go on that trip too." As Sunghoon's voice changes from loud to a whisper. Because he knows what Heeseung's reaction will be.

Heeseung's eyes widened. Afcourse he didn't think of Sunghoon wanting to go on a school trip.

"You want to? But why?" Heeseung asked. It is stupid to ask why, but it is obvious that Heeseung is asking thinking of someone else pressuring Sunghoon to do that. And Sunghoon looked at him with a little nervousness yet he is asking himself why he has to feel nervous?

"Um....my...a few of my classmates.....talked with me today." As he played with his fingers placing it in the notebook. He again looked at Heeseung by not getting any response. But Heeseung's aura was different, a few seconds ago he was still that same 'don't care' weirdo but now his aura changed into a darker one.

"I've seen them in my classroom since the 3rd grade. I don't remember that much but I think two of them transferred to our school when I was in 7th grade, and I think Dohi, Channy and Maki...they transferred the next year,.....no no.... in 9th grade." Without getting a response he said.