27

"And I would walk 500 miles,
and I would walk 500 more;
Just to be the man who rolled a thousand miles to
fall down at your door."

~Im gonna be (500 miles)
By The Proclaimers

And Jay walked closer to him as well.

"Us? Really? We are ignoring you?" Jay said before pulling Heeseung's collar.

And the other boys quickly run to them, trying to separate them from each other before they both cause any fight. They succeeded in stopping Jay as Sunoo and Jungwon pulled him back. But this time, Heeseung stepped closer to him in a hurry, and punched Jay's face. It is a natural nature for any fighter to clinch their fist when someone comes to attack them, so Jay did the same, clinching his fist while giving death glare to Heeseung, he also punched Heeseung on his jaw, as Heeseung stepped back for a second but again holding his grip he throws his hand towards Jay.

But this time, it was someone else who stopped him. The sudden change of height, and the person caused Heeseung to stop on his track. As he feels Jake squeezing his hand, signalling him to stop from whatever he was about to do a moment ago.

And then he realises that it was not his intention, it was something he wanted to do, it was not something he was ready for.

He is scared, he is scared to look at their faces. If he looks, then they might leave him, that's all could think at the moment. He feels extremely exhausted by his own deeds. Everyone is facing problems for him, so it must be him, who is the real evil between them. He exhaled painfully. And his body itself shifts backward. But this time, Niki has stopped him.

"Heeseung hyung" He said, and tried to reach Heeseung.

"I know, it is me, I know all of these are happening because of me, but.......can you please explain what I did? I swear I'll never bother any of you after this." Heeseung said in his low voice. Sounds like a request, yet sorry too.

"We are sorry for this. But, you felt something was not right right? When we didn't talk that much, just for a day we stopped clinging on you, teasing each other, talking about other stuffs......you did feel something is off plus wrong isn't it?" Niki said. Not in a rude tone, but like he is trying to make Heeseung calm. Heeseung looked up to him in confusion.

"What?" He asked. But all he can do is to answer what the younger asked him for.

"Yes." He replies. And then he can see all of them sighing, maybe they are tired too.

"That's what we felt when you didn't let us stay with you." Niki says. And this time, Heeseung looks at him, in between getting something at the same time in confusion.

"In this past month you have never let us live with you when we always used to sleep together most of the time, you stop talking with us like before, you stop spending extra time with us, you also don't want to play games, bullying others.........it hurts to see you change this much."...................."We don't know what it is, we thought maybe you are making other friends, those who we, you used to bully. You have been starting to treat them nice. We don't complain about it.....but you change a lot as our friend Heeseung."

Jay and Sunoo blunt out everything in one breath. Not letting Heeseung process anything in his brain, because there is nothing to process, they are not hinting about anything, they are just spilling everything they had to; word by word.

Heeseung just listened to them. Their words find their way to his ears and then to his brain, but more than half of it goes to his heart as he feels an ack in his heart.