6

Evening time. Sunghoon's grandmother, his mother and Heeseung are in the living room.

"Hee, how's your school today?" grandma asked.

"Good..*laugh*"

Both Mrs. Park and grandma looked at him.

"Why? Hmm....it seems you are in a good mood Hee" Mrs. Park said in a teasing tone. Heeseung panicked.

"No no... nothing like that. I'm just, in a good mood." He replied.

"Oh really? He is not lying right mom?" She asked grandma this time.

"I am smelling something fishy Rumi."

This time Mrs. Park and grandma laughed looking at each other. Heeseung panicked again.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked.

"I love you Heeseung...Saraghae..." Mrs. Park said making the mini heart with her finger.

"Wha..................." It didn't take much time to realise what she was referring to. Heeseung made a quick run upstairs and checked his beg. 'damn it'

Then he walked back. He looked at the two laughing women. Mrs. Park gave him a hint on the table, he looked at the table and his eyes widened. He ran and grabbed the envelope, where you can see in the back, 'Heeseung I love you.' In the morning when he was looking for his school diary he had to take out all the stuff from his bag and this poor letter left on the table for the whole day.

"So have you found any girlfriend?"

"No" he said laughing at her question.

"Why not? I know the girls are crazy over you." She said. Heeseung eyed her.

"How?"

"I got many calls in the home line number..."

"What? The number that I gave in the admission form?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Wow ....how!!"

"Heeseung take it, don't think too much about it okay?" She teased him again, offering him coffee. He took the cup.

"I'll not "

"Good. Haha.."

After a few seconds of silence, Mrs. Park looked towards the stairs.

"What is this boy doing in his room?" She asked. Grandma moved her head towards the stairs too.

"Sunghoon, Sunghoon?" She shouted his name.

But of course no reply.

"This boy, Heeseung can you check on him what he is doing and if he is just sleeping then tell him to come here" Mrs. Park said to Heeseung. The flashback of the school roams into his mind again. He hesitated to go but still managed to because he can't make it more obvious to them that he and Sunghoon don't really talk. Heeseung slowly climbed up to the stairs and waited in front of Sunghoon's door.

"Sunghoon......" He called him. But no voice.

"Sunghoon, Mrs. Park is calling you to the living room." He said hoping the younger guy would answer.

"Su-"

"I'm busy with something. And told them that I'm not eating dinner today." Sunghoon said in one breath. Heeseung blinked his eyes. 'So he is skipping his meal again. Nice'

He didn't say anything and walked down from the stairs and told them what he said. Mrs. Park and grandma were really mad at him. Heeseung couldn't do anything after all. Sunghoon didn't come out of his room. At last Mrs. Park and grandma had no choice but to leave him alone.