32

"And I'd give up forever
to touch you
You're the closest to
heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go
home right now"

~'The Goo Goo Dolls'
Iris

Heeseung knew, they were never going to ask him about his absence after mentioning his father. He is still feeling sad, and so much guilt that he can't really express them in front of everyone. He shouldn't lie to them, but it is all his fate, and he can't do anything about it. How can he tell them that he is coming from a different universe? They are not going to tell me crazy, but still they will get hurt that Heeseung is lying to them, but the fact is that he is not.

After all he is just here to bid them his last good bye so sometimes he sits alone and tries to make himself calm and try to free himself from those thoughts and guilt.

The school ended without any problems and without any questions after the lunch break. Now he is at home, waiting for Sunghoon in the living room to show up just to ask him to for his warm clothes. He is wearing his half sleeve red and black coloured shirt with his black coloured joggers. And wants some heat to warm himself.

Sunghoon entered, as yesterday he looked a little different from last month Heeseung saw him. Seems he finds some perfect and good friends. But it still bothered Heeseung.

Didn't spare a single glance to the older who was sitting on the sofa and was looking at him, Sunghoon straight walked to the stairs. And then, Heeseung raises his brows.

"Where are my clothes?" He asked calmly. Not showing any signs of thinking about Sunghoon for the past few minutes.

His sudden voice, without telling him 'you are back'...had made Sunghoon stop and look back at him.

"You look good at what you are wearing, and you shouldn't mind about warm clothes."

Heeseung scoffed at Sunghoon's another attack.

"I do need warm clothes. And Mrs. Park told you to give me my warm clothes.......you can take the others I don't care." Heeseung said giving his death glare to Sunghoon, thinking it will work and Sunghoon will stop bickering with me. Means, indirectly.....he wants Sunghoon to respect him.

"I don't fucking care." That's all Sunghoon said, before climbing the stairs.

"You fucking what?" Heeseung raised his voice so that the younger could hear him loud and clear. But Sunghoon didn't respond as he shut his door with a loud thud.

"Fuck period." Heeseung mumbled to himself while looking towards Sunghoon's room.

And he walked towards his room too. Not forgetting to shut his door as loud as Sunghoon did with his own.

He placed his bag on the edge of the bed, near to his study table. As he takes out his books and copies from it to do his homework. Out of frustration.....afc.

He did his math homework first and copied his remaining work from the copies that he had landed from his friends. He lands a notebook from Seon to copy the Science, but that dumb himself didn't write anything and his handwriting was not his, it was the doctor's. The boy has some big role in him but sad that Heeseung now can't understand a word from his notebook.

Still he tried to do it by himself. As he is smart in every kind of thing. He is way too good in his academic career though. And it is only for two weeks right? But still doesn't want to take a burden on his head for it. Have nothing to do that's the other reason for him to stuck with his homework.