16

(I just have put one of the most beautiful songs and one of my favourite songs. I'm sharing it with you guys to give a vibe of the story of Hee and Hoon. The ship had started to bloom from this chapter✨🤍)

"Sunghoon?"

Heeseung called out his name. Sunghoon looked at the door when he heard him.

"Sunghoon...!?" This time Heeseung called him again, not getting any reply from the later.

"Aa..yes . I am." Sunghoon replied in a low voice. He tried to hear Heeseung, but it looks like Heeseung is waiting for him to continue.

"I am hungry." After fighting with his own thoughts on how he should start he just directly spilled the truth.

Heeseung's lips curve into a small smile, and then turn into a smirk. He thought Sunghoon would be able to endure his hunger all night. And it makes him wider his smirk because he is calling him to tell that he is hungry.

"Oh" all he could say this.

Sunghoon frown from the other side.

"I...um..can you..bring something for me...to eat?" Sunghoon said, closing his eyes hard while placing both of his hands on his face. Embarrassment....of course.

"What?" Heeseung asked. He is amazed by Sunghoon's courage. How can he even call him at the late hour to bring him food? Really?

"No, if you don't want....ah... I'm just asking." He said, face palming.

"No problem." Heeseung said as he stood still to only hear Sunghoon murmuring something.

Heeseung found himself in the kitchen just after a few minutes. He opened the fridge.

"Lol there is noth.....oh noodles...."

When he first eyed inside the fridge he couldn't see anything eatable, of course there were some vegetables but not cooked. But still God was on Sunghoon's side today as Heeseung moved his eyes to the corner he found the cooked Korean noodles, maybe grandma saved some for Sunghoon to eat... hiding from Rumi. He takes out the bowl and places it on the stove to hear it up.

He is just thinking about why Sunghoon called him when he also could do it by himself. For a second he thought maybe he forgot how to cook but boy is it possible? And maybe he got hurt in his fingers? No doubt he is bad at taking care of himself.

The noodles have started to boil by the time.

When he was lost in his own thoughts, he heard a loud sound. The sound of opening the door is really hard. He looked back in shock.

"What are you doing here hah...wh-"

Rumi stopped in her track when she found Heeseung looking at her with wide eyes. Horrified, like he is already expecting a violence.

Her eyes changed from angry to the normal one, like her eyes are apologizing to Heeseung.

"What...Hee, sorry." She said and came closer to him. Heeseung's mind is still processing.

"Heeseung?" She asked because of not getting any response from the younger. Heeseung tilted his head.

"Oh...why...why were you acting like that?" He asked. Still can't believe what he saw. Like Rumi is coming to kill someone, like she was waiting for it.

"No, I thought you were Sunghoon." She said. Honestly she really thought he was Sunghoon. Heeseung blinked for a second to connect the all dotes from his previous thoughts to the present situation. No doubt, Sunghoon is smart.