7.

(Yesterday I published this chapter but I don't know why, all the edited parts of this chapter disappeared 😭. And the unedited part published, when I took a look at it at night then I again unpublished it.😢...)

The sunshine hit the ceiling of Sunghoon's room through the window, it reflected on the wall and touched Sunghoon's bare face. For the first time he woke up without any alarm. He looked towards the open window, he opened it last night and forgot to close it again. He walked to the bathroom. Taking a quick bath he came out and wore his uniform while stopping the alarm from buzzing.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror.

His lips are not bleeding today. He put a little lip balm on it. He remembers everything from last night. He is feeling much better than before as Heeseung really knows how to treat wounds and bruises. His palm is not hurting anymore.

For the first time Sunghoon tried his best to hear what the person is doing who lives just beside his room. Sunghoon just heard him humming a song.

Both of them are now at the dining table eating their breakfast. When suddenly Mrs. Park said,

"I heard someone talking last night." She said, placing her both hands on her waist while looking at the two boys.

Sunghoon and Heeseung's jaw dropped by hearing this.

"What?" Sunghoon asked, and tried to cool himself down.

"Yes, me too." Just coming out from her room grandma said, causing Heeseung to cough. Sunghoon eyed him from the corner of his eyes.

"I didn't hear anything." Sunghoon lied. A pure lie.

"How can you hear? You wake up when I call you hundreds of times." She glared at him.

"I'm just asking both of you....."

Sunghoon and Heeseung look at her this time.

"Who is dating?"

This got them really badly. Sunghoon even shipped his hot coffee without realising and then started to drink cold water. Heeseung started to cough continuously. Really? She is asking them what?

Mrs. Park smirked.

"I'll not believe it if someone comes and says that Sunghoon is dating someone, but....." She looked at Heeseung. Heeseung glanced at her.

"Heeseung, just spilled the truth. Are you dating that letter girl?"

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung.

"Letter what?" He asked, without realising. Heeseung rolled his eyes. It was not really good and Sunghoon's question made it worse.

"So you don't know?" Mrs. Park asked Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looked at her and again shared a quick glance at Heeseung.

"A girl gave him a letter, I didn't really read it. But I'm sure you were talking with someone last night." Rumi said. Her detective eyes were in Heeseung. Sunghoon just sighed.

"No, me? When? I..I was sleeping. Honestly." Heeseung said this time, defending himself.

"Bu-"

"Rumi just leave them for now. They will be late." Grandma said from behind. Mrs. Lee nodded.

"Okay, but my boy you can tell me about her okay? I will understand. Don't worry."

Heeseung's cheeks became red like chicken.

"Com'n....." He groaned. Mrs. Lee just laughed and she gave both the boys their bags.

Both Heeseung and Sunghoon walked together. Then they stopped. Don't really know why but their feet stopped by themselves even if they didn't want to.