8

(A bonus chapter for my yesterday's mistake) 😭

"How dare you smile?" Gyuhe shouted. Sunghoon just closed his both eyes to endure it.

At the end of the game when everyone was looking towards Heeseung and his teammates, Gyuhe's eyes were on Sunghoon. And Sunghoon's smile poured oil in his anger. After everyone left, Gyuhe told Sunghoon to wait for him. Sunghoon had no idea that he was smiling like a fool, in front of everyone, in front of Gyuhe's friends, in front of Gyuhe.

"I saw his eyes sparked when Heeseung got the point." Sunghoon's one nightmare was his father, and his other one is Gyuhe and the last one is Gyuhe's friends.

Gyuhe looked at his friend who just said that and again at Sunghoon.

"You really got some nerve hah? From where? From whom? Heeseung?"

Sunghoon opened his eyes. The image of Heeseung comes to his mind like how a nightmare comes at night. 'He is another nightmare'

"Why you are always bringing Heeseung in every conversation Gyuhe?" Sunghoon asked. His gaze was on the tiles. Gyuhe frown his eyebrows. He came closer to Sunghoon.

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

Then Gyuhe again pinned Sunghoon on the wall, stopping him from moving while grabbing his hands tightly.

"On that first day, when we were on the bus, you tried to move away from me......" Gyuhe said as Sunghoon remembered the day of Heeseung's first day at school when they were coming together.

"You were trying to run away from me but...but what? You hold Heeseung." Gyuhe said, he tighten his grip on Sunghoon's hands more. Sunghoon hissed a little for the pain on his hands.

"Don't you have anything to say?"

"Get out." Gyuhe said, not moving for a little seconds from Sunghoon. The boys walked out of the room, leaving them alone.

Gyuhe looked at Sunghoon, from his both eyes which were laying on the tiles to his lips which were numb.

"I'm asking you for the last time.......be my boyfriend." Gyuhe wishpered.

This time Sunghoon shook his head continuously , he laughed...the most tired one. Gyuhe looked at him, confused about his expression. And Sunghoon also looked at his eyes.

"Gyuhe...... I'm tired of this." he said let out a sigh. Gyuhe's anger reaches his head by hearing this.

"Ah I see."

Then he again leaned closer to Sunghoon, as Sunghoon moved his head Gyuhe kissed on his neck. He kissed like he was hungry for a long time.

"Gyuhe, stop...Gyuhe..." Sunghoon said, in his tired voice. He tried to push Gyuhe but he again grabbed his hand blocking it from pushing him. While Gyuhe cupped Sunghoon's face by his one hand and for a second stare at his face. Then he again lend his lips on Sunghoon.

"Gyuh... " Sunghoon tried to do his best to push the guy. But he groaned by the pain when Gyuhe kissed on his injured swollen lips, and bit the lower one. Sunghoon can feel cold in his lips and can feel that blood is again starting to flow from it. But Gyuhe doesn't care, he was just kissing him aggressivelly while moving his other hand on Sunghoon's back. At last Sunghoon had no choice left but to accept him.

"I... I'll be your boyfriend."

Gyuhe stopped. His looked into Sunghoon's eyes.

"I'm serious, I'll be your boyfriend from today." Sunghoon said again parting his bleeding lips.