28

"I watch you shining and
reflecting on every single
sparkling thing
I'll wait for you no matter where
I want to see you,
even if you're pretending,
please hold this hand"

"Aunty, we are planning to stay in Jay's place till his parents come back." Jake said. The others are nodding with him. In which Mrs. Lee looked at Heeseung with a little surprise.

"You are going there?" She asked Heeseung. Her tone was not rude, but Heeseung could feel her judging eyes on him.

"Yes" he replied shortly without looking at her.

"They will be back after a month, if I'm right-" she looks at Jay after saying that. Jay tilted his head.

"Ye- yes."

The boys look at him, of course trying to not look suspicious but they did glare at him. No way his parents will leave him for one month because they know how their son is. And if it is true...then great.

They know that Heeseung's mom will agree with it. So it was a success. Heeseung moved to Jay's mansion that same day along with the other four boys.

Now they are sitting in the big living room. No fear of anything, no tension of someone hears them talking.

"Heeseung, when will you be planning to go?" Jay asked him from the other side. Heeseung dropped his phone on the edge of the sofa and looked at him.

"They will be back in two weeks, so let's go tomorrow?" He said looking at other other boys.

"Yes, tomorrow will be perfect." Jungwon agreed.

"Um"

"I don't know, but I'm kinda excited. Hehe." Niki said while trying to solve the cube.

"Damn I'm not lying Niki." Heeseung groaned as he said that.

"Cool down, I'm not saying that I don't trust you...but still."

____________

The next day in the Village

(I don't want to explain how they reach their villages again because you already know them 😌)

"Heeseung are you fine? I called your mom, and she said all fine. Oh my god." His grandma hugged him.

"I'm good What about you?" Heeseung asked, caressing her white a little damaged hair. Because her height is so small compared to him, and his grandma is acting like a baby.

"Yes I am. I was really scared." She said still hugging him.

"Grandma, I'm fine, look I'm totally fine." As Heeseung pulled out a little to show her that he is fine.

"Yes indeed. Because you are my grandson." She said playfully hitting his chest.

"Oh my dear, sit. I was really out of my mind..oh god." She panicked thinking she forgot about the other boys.

It was all fine when their heartbeats don't give a sign to stop. They are beating crazily and Heeseung's more. Because if Heeseung is lying then it is okay, but if not then????

After having dinner they sit on the metres when grandma is busy preparing their beds. In every second they are sharing glances over her and then each other. Not knowing how to start and when. But they know they can't do anything when grandma is awake.

"Grandma, we will do this by ourselves. You should go and sleep." Heeseung said, taking a blanket while showing that the other one will change the bedsheets.