17

"And there will come a time, you'll see,
With no more tears
And love will not break your heart,
But dismiss your fears,
Get over your hill and see
And see what you find...
There, with grace in your heart and
Flowers in your hair."

Sunghoon is still not sure if he will show up to his mother or not. After wearing his uniform and combing his hair by his hands he looked himself into the mirror. He inhaled deeply.

'It will be all fine...'

He encouraged himself. And the time passed and he proceeded to open the door of his room. Already imagining every sense that could happen and even he planned to run fast as much as he could out of the house. He opened the door lightly, not making any sound. But even if he didn't make any sound, Heeseung's door opened, loud enough to catch everyone's attention.

He looked at the door which made the sound and found Heeseung, who was already looking at him. Both of them didn't say anything and for a second they felt awkward so Heeseung looked away and passed by him. Of course awkward when you have nothing to say and your brain also stops at the same time!

And unintentionally Sunghoon followed Heeseung from behind.

The morning went well. Sunghoon didn't really think of his mother being calm but somehow, she was really calm. She didn't even say a single word to him and serve him his breakfast. At least, at least a slap?.. actually he expected a slap, but he was lucky he didn't get it. And when he stepped out of the house, he felt relieved.

In school

Sunghoon entered the classroom after a week. He tried to look at his classmates, not that he wanted to see their faces but he was just doing this because of their reactions. He tried to find the reaction on their faces of something related to that night. And he inhaled a long breath when he didn't feel any strangeness on their gazes. It was just the normal one when students give someone when they come after a month of absence. Sunghoon's absence was not that long but the thing is that he had never been absent from the classes. He hates his school but he always attends because of his mother.

He sits on his seat as always, without sparing talking with others. He waited there while looking outside the window and soon the bell rang, the teacher entered too.

Running the gaze to the whole classroom is every teacher's behaviour. And Sunghoon's teacher did the same. She stopped until her gaze laid on that specific one, the specific one who was absent for a week. Sunghoon quickly looked down, ignoring eye contact. The teacher didn't say anything and she started to roll call them as she always did that and started the lessons.

'Thank you my dear God.'

Sunghoon thanked God in his mind. He doesn't want Mr. Kim shouts at him and asks him why he didn't attend school in front of all the students. Who wants it? No one.

The classes ended one by one. And Sunghoon's anxiety also started to increase when the last bell rang.....it was the lunch break. The lunch break is also considered as the best. But for Sunghoon, it is the worst. He had never been in love with his break. And why? How can he even love this period when his nightmare comes to him? But guess it is not a nightmare. If there is another name of nightmare that happens in day time then its name must be 'daymare'....or whatever. But Sunghoon hates it.

The students run out from the class while shouting, singing and whistling. Like they always do, hugging their friends from behind, laughing their hearts out, singing loudly whatever they sing, but it always makes others join them too. Deep down, Sunghoon smiles when he looks at them. Not that he wants to, but when his eyes automatically fall on them.