29

“don’t even realize
how the time goes
Anywhere anywhere,
I think about you
Anytime anyplace, it’s full of you spreading out
Come a little bit closer to me
If we face each other
Even an imagination
Feels so sweet.”

~‘Heart attack’
By LOONA

There is no way that he will forget the way to his home, well not his but still his. When he comes to the main road, he can see the convenience store. As he walked towards it, he just looked at it but didn't enter.

It is already night here, maybe it is their dinner time. He doesn't know because the hand watch that he was wearing is not on his wrist. But looking at the crowd outside of the bar, he can say it is pretty late. And maybe the people are already sleeping inside the house that he is about to knock on.

Nothing has changed. The small flower tubs are still in its place as the broken wooden chair is trying to balance itself on the ground.

'should I knock? What will be their reactions?'

And doubtfully, he placed soft knocks on the door, not switching on the calling bell at first. And no one has come, he is sure that they are already sleeping. He waited there for a moment before calling the bell.

And he can hear the bell rang inside the house. He swallowed his saliva. He is nervous, and scared as well. What will he do if they forget about him just like what happens in movies? What if they don't open the door for him? What if-............

And his thoughts got interrupted by the sound of the opening door, a little harshly. And after a few seconds, he can hear Mrs. Park.... muttering something by herself, maybe cursing at the person who is calling at that sleeping hour.

Heeseung stayed still, in front of the monitoring hole of the door.

"Who is it?"

Heeseung gulped when he heard Mrs. Park's clear voice. For a moment he felt everything paused.

'Her voice is still the same.'

It is stupid to think that someone's voice will change in just a month, but in the case of Heeseung, it is not normal to think it will not change.

"Mrs. Park...." He said and placed his hand on the door to balance himself, or maybe trying to balance his mind from getting too weak.

"Who is there can you tell me your name?" She asked again. She didn't hear Heeseung saying that properly.

"Me.... Heeseung. Ca- can you..hear me .....Mrs. Park?"

He said, who ever imagined that one day, Lee Heeseung would stand in front of someone's door waiting for it to be open?

"Who....who is Heeseung?"

Heeseung gave a shot glare towards the door. What does she mean by 'who'?

"I'm Heeseung. Lee Heeseung....Mrs. Park?" He said. Still don't know how to speak properly so that she can understand and hear him clearly.

"I don't remember anyone named Heeseung."

And Heeseung broke at that point. He is on that same page, like every movie and drama....they don't remember him, their memories related to him have vanished.

"I only know a boy, who left without saying anything."

And Heeseung's thoughts stopped in his head. What did he hear? But before he could think of anything, the door opened.