24

"still feel my heart
Breathe faster like when
I walked on the cold winter streets
Don't say you're fine
'Cause you're not'
Please don't leave me alone,
it hurts too much"

~'Blue and Grey'
BTS

"Hey" Heeseung said.

"What?" Sunghoon replied this time. And Heeseung smirked. Because he already knows there is nothing to care about Sunghoon being there because he and Sunghoon already know their relationship, just act.

Although it was all for the act, Heeseung wanted to talk with him, talk with him about the day, talk with him about why he ignored him in the dining hall.....

"What do you mean by what? Tell me what happened today, you seem pissed."

"Just go and continue talking with your friends." Sunghoon said, trying his best not to act pissed, because if he does...then Heeseung will never leave his side without knowing the reason. But he also doesn't know why he is pissed? Why should he act like this?

"Com'n, I'm here now. I don't want to talk with them. So tell me what happened? Someone -"

"No...no one did anything. And I'm not in a good mood that's all. I think it is just because of my headache." Sunghoon cut him off and lied. Heeseung just tiled his head.

"Are you in your period?"

Sunghoon shot him a glare after hearing this, as Heeseung laughed with his deep throat.

"Lol just joking." He said. He is a little satisfied because of Sunghoon's reaction.

"I'm a boy Lee Heeseung." Sunghoon said. Not liking Heeseung again mentioning the girl's thing.

"You are acting like the one."

"Just go." Sunghoon said as he shoves Heeseung's hand from his shoulder. But Heeseung again put it there, pulling Sunghoon a little closer.

"You didn't eat much today, do you want me to feed you?" Heeseung said, trying to act concerned when his real intention was something else from that sentence.

"You don't have to act now..." Sunghoon murmured while lowering his head.

"What did you say? I'm serious, do you even have anything to eat?" Heeseung said, slightly mocking him by the last one.

Sunghoon shrugged his shoulder. Feeling discomfort the way Heeseung is placing his hand around his shoulder and keep mocking him, and playing the dominant card.

But Heeseung didn't let him get free from his grip. Sunghoon struggled many times to run away, but Heeseung did not let him.

"HEESEUNG"

The students looked at them. Sunghoon's voice rises without even noticing. He looked at Heeseung who was also in a little shock...but his eyes were already red.

"Hey..." Heeseung called him, trying to convince himself that Sunghoon hadn't shouted at him in front of all the students. So he tried to reach Sunghoon's hand, and what Sunghoon did???? .........pushed his hand. A totally wrong move.

This time Heeseung lost his control. He tried to play sweet, even if Sunghoon ignored him many times. But Sunghoon tried to act way too much, he went too far. His patience disappeared as he pulled Sunghoon closer by grabbing his wrist, too close to that only inches away to touch their lips.

"You went too far." Said Heeseung, into Sunghoon's ears....kind of whispered.

Sunghoon didn't think this would be the outcome. He looked at Heeseung, and his eyes are red....not for tears, it is anger. The first time he is watching Heeseung like this. The first time seeing Heeseung angry with him, it scared him. Heeseung's gaze on him is too strong, while his grip on Sunghoon's hand tightens. And soon he feels the grip loosen as Heeseung stands up and makes his way to the door, leaving everyone looking at the door and back to Sunghoon. And soon Heeseung's friends followed him.