3. Living with a Gentleman

Tom arrived at 7 on the dot. I was waiting in the lobby. I saw him walk in I said to myself damn he is punctual. Lol. He walked over to me.

"Hey buttercup ready to go"

"More than I'll ever be"

"Wait hold on don't get up yet"

He sat beside me.

"Look I know this weird, but I promise it's gonna be alright. I will give you your space I won't be weird or nosey it will be like I'm not even there. " I don't want you to feel weird or uncomfortable around me" I'm not that guy I swear "I promise " do you trust me"?

I said " yes" I'm sorry" "I've never lived with a guy before"

He said " me either "

We laughed.

He said" there it is" that smile"

I blushed and felt weak all over again

"Come on let's go" he said

He grabbed my bags and we headed for his blue mustang which I must say is a beauty we got in and drove off.

He had the radio on Tears for fear Head over heels. For some reason I liked this song. I was humming along with the singing. Tom looked over and me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Buttercup you hungry"?

"Hell yeah"

He laughed.

"Cool let's go get some dinner"

"Bet" I said

We pulled in to Pizza hut. He told me that they had buffet around this time I said "yes"! He laughed at me. Tom insisted on paying. I told him no but he paid anyways. We got our food and sat at a table. We were eating.

"Buttercup, can I say something"?

"What's up?"

"He said you are so pretty "

Omg 😍 I was hot all over.

"Thanks you don't look to bad your self"

We laughed. For the next hour we talked about everything. I told him about my daughter and my daughter's dad death. He sympathized with me. Told me he couldn't wait to meet my babygirl if I would let him. I told him soon everyone was going to meet her. I just had to feel things out first. I don't just bring her around anybody. He totally understood. I showed him a picture of her I had in my purse. he said she was gorgeous and she was definitely my twin. He said he wanted a family one day. I felt weak like omg what if we get married and have kids. Omg what I am saying? I just met him. Lol!! We finally decided to leave. We made it to the apartments . The neighborhood was rough. People standing all in the streets. Loud music. People outside playing cards, and dominos. I was used to it though. Me and Gina grew up in a rough neighborhood. We pulled in the parking lot. The apartments were kind of nice but not that nice . We got out the car and Tom got my bags. We were on the third floor. We walked in. The apartment was clean inside and smelled really nice. It had nice furniture. Refrigerator was stocked and kitchen was fully cleaned. He showed me my bedroom which was gorgeous.

"You like it Jasmine"

"Of course it's cozy"

Tom smiled.

"Well I'll let you get settled in. I'll be in the living room if you need me"

"Cool I'm going to take hot bath"

Tom felt weak like damn you don't know how much I would love to join you.

"Okay when you get out we can talk about tomorrow. I wanna talk to you about psycho the gang leader"

"Sure thing boss"

We laughed . I took a long hot bath. Washed my hair because it's curly and silky . Alot of People think I'm mixed but I'm not. I'm fully African American. My parents just had good hair. I put on sweat pants and a fitted wife beater. I had a belly button ring and butterfly tattoos going up my right arm. I dried my hair. I left it down. I sprayed on some Adore me by Chanel and walked in the living room. Tom saw me and his heart stopped. He said to himself. Damn she even looks good going to bed. Omfg!! He was staring. I had hot pink nail polish on my toes he saw my feet and licked his lips.

"Tom I'm ready for you to go over everything with me"

Tom was froze didn't say nothing.

"Tom"

Still nothing. I walked in front of him snapped my fingers.

"Oh shit I'm sorry I was daydreaming"

"Are you okay"?

"Yeah let's go over tomorrow "

He broke everything down to me. We had a plan set for tomorrow we were going to hang out with the gang. See if we could find out who put the hit on Harry and who was selling the automatic weapons. I said cool. He told me I would have to dress a little different. I already knew. See my dad was in a gang when I was little and my mama would hang out with him and his gang friends. She would dress cute all the time. Sometimes sluty but my daddy always respected her and so did his friends. They knew not to disrespect my mama. I got sleepy.

"Goodnight tommy"

"Night buttercup"

I went in my room and got comfy. Tom stopped by my door.

"Buttercup I'll be right next door if you need me"

"Cool "

I watched a little tv. I was thinking about Tom. He is so cute. Like hot damn. But why am I thinking about him? I eventually fell asleep

Tom was in his room playing Nintendo and thinking about Jasmine. Like damn she is gorgeous and those tattoos, those toes, that belly ring. Omg !! And not to mention her smell she smells heavenly and her hair Fuck I love her hair. She looks like she's half indian or something but she's fully African American. She is so beautiful. So nice . Down to earth but I can tell she has some hood in her. She gonna be my wife and the mother of my children just watch and see. Tom was right. It would only be a matter of time before they got together!!