40. Boys Will Be Boys

My boys were growing so fast . The twins Zachariah & Jeremiah was 13. They were so big and tall. They were almost as tall as Tommy and he's 5'10. I'm 5'3 so they make me feel like an ant. LoL! They were Tommy's twins. They walked like him, had his deep voice, , his eyes, jawline, everything. It was scary . They had his dark hair too but since they're mixed their hair is a little different. Josiah our baby boy was a mixture of me and Tommy both he had Tommy's eyes. The twins are so good with their little brother. They teaches him how to play basketball, football, and the video game. They try not to be rough with him but they are boys. The twins mostly go to their daddy for advice or when they have problems. They only come to me when they wanna be babied. Lol . I don't get mad because I know that Tommy can teach them how to be men. I couldn't teach them that. Josiah is under me all the time they sometime s tease him saying he is a Mama's boy. He would cry and hit them. It was to funny and cute. Of course I would tell them to stop. I don't condone fighting.

You should see Tommy and his son's when they have debates. It's two against one. Tommy still usually overpowers them though. I just sit back and laugh. Tommy and Zach bumps heads alot because Zach thinks he is right about EVERYTHING! Tommy would break him down and he would get so mad but he never disrespects his father. We let our kids speak their minds most of the time, as long they don't curse, disrespect us or each other. We wanted them to be able to talk to us about anything and come to us about anything. We didn't want them to walk around with stuff bottled up inside them. They would always ask for permission to speak freely we would say you know the rules but yes.

The twins were 13. So it was time to have the sex talk with them . I decided to let Tommy do it. This was going to be funny. It came up because one day Zach asked his daddy a question. Tommy was sitting in the kitchen eating.

Zach: daddy it's this girl in my class , and she has big breasts like huge ! How did they get so big?

Tommy almost choked on his food. He had to drink some water . I died laughing.

Tommy: well son it's called hormones.

Zach:well her hormones need to slow down before her chest and back explodes. He laughed. I did too . Tommy just looked.

Tommy: you have hormones to you know.

Zach: oh yeah daddy? Well I hope my hormones don't cause me to get boobs .

Jeremiah: me either man !

They laughed . I tried not to.

Tommy: guys be serious . It's time we had a talk cause clearly from this conversation we just had you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Zach: daddy I know about girls.

Jeremiah: I don't . I can't figure them out .

Tommy: Zach what do you know about girls?

Zach: well let's see they are pretty, some of them smell pretty good. Sometimes they get all emotional and whiny. They wanna boss everything. They like to shop. Then around a certain time of the month they get mean and cry alot .

Tommy laughed so hard. I didn't .

Jasmine: hey I'm a girl !!

Zach: sorry mom!

Tommy: Jeremiah what do you know ?

Jeremiah: nothing daddy. I can't figure them out. Like they say the y won't one thing and when you try to give them that they end up wanting something else. like it's the girl Tiana she is so beautiful. She sits by me during lunch . She asked me to buy her a yogurt. I said okay cool. I went to get it and came back . She looked at it and said ew this is not fat free I'm on a diet. I'm like girl you're 13 what diet you on? I mean if she wanted a fat free yogurt why didn't she say that .

They laughed so hard. I rolled my eyes .

Tommy: okay what do you know about sex?

Zach: well that's when you kiss each other and it gets all hot and steamy.

Jeremiah: yeah and they make all of these weird noises.

Zach : yeah like "oh baby" "right there".

Zach and Jeremiah laughed. Me and Tommy looked shocked . That's when it dawned on me my boys had no clue and they must have heard us before. Omg!

Tommy: wow you guys have no clue at all. Let's go outside and talk.

Zach: do we have too? I mean this really weird.

Tommy: yes you have to. Hell you need to before you mess up . They went outside and had the talk.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. My boys were growing into young men. After about an hour they came back in . They both had weird looks on their faces. Tommy was laughing.

Zach: ok daddy I don't wanna hear anymore..I'm good

Jeremiah: yeah me too I'm waiting on all that. They went into their room.

"Well I think that bought us some time ".

"What did you tell them?"

"Everything"!

We laughed .

"Were they creeped out"?

"Hell yeah mainly Zach but he swears he's so tough".

We laughed.

"Hey that's my baby leave him alone".

"You know Jasmine I think they might have heard us before they're never going to to admit it"

"I know".

"It's your fault all of that screaming and moaning "oh baby" he was mocking the boys

I looked at him . He laughed

"I can't help it Tommy. I try to be quiet. It's hard because it's so good and you don't make it any better. "

"Me ? I didn't do nothing "

We laughed.