4. Hangin with the homies, Tom gets jealous

It was the next morning Jasmine and Tom already had breakfast. Jasmine took a shower and put on a black dress with spaghetti straps and her black Doc Martin's. She decided to straighten her hair and wear it down. She added a little makeup. She wanted to look like a gang members gf. She remembered how her mom used to do it. She put on a silver cross necklace that her dad used to wear in his younger days. Jasmine had a black panther tattoo on her right thigh. You could definitely see it with what she had on. Gina called and teased her about Tom.

" Omg why you didn't call me?" What was yall doing the nasty?"

"Girl hell no"

She laughed.

"We went out to dinner and came home and went over today "

"Girl he was a gentleman he didn't even bother me after that ". I swear Gina get a man already"

We laughed. She said I'll see you at Jump Street.

I said" bet"

Tom came out. He had on a brown and white flannel shirt, khaki pants, black converse and a Brown bandana around his head. I said to myself OMG.

Tom saw me

He said " Damn buttercup" you fine as hell"

I said "you too "

We both smiled and stared. And before I knew it we were kissing. He was grabbing me and I was grabbing him. He wrapped his arms around me and was grinding into my body . I was pulling him closer but then we both stopped .

We both said" Sorry"

We both laughed. And walked out the door. Omg what just happened. The ride to work was quiet.

We made it too jump street.

We both walked in. Penhall and Booker whistled at me. Tom shot them a dirty look. Gina said omg cute. I laughed . I met and talked with Judy we all became friends me, her and Gina. Fuller wanted to brief us before we headed out to the gang. But Gina noticed something different about me. She said girl come to the bathroom now. Judy came too.

"Okay why you glowing"

"What do you mean"? I asked looking confused but guilty.

"No ma'am spill the beans now" what happened?"

Judy was laughing she said "something definitely happened with you and Hanson"

"Okay okay we kissed" I said

They both screamed

I said"hush" they guys gone hear y'all"

Gina was laughing.

"I knew it"

"Stop Gina it was nothing "

Judy said" honey kissing a gorgeous man is not just nothing "

Gina said" right y'all definitely got feelings for each other"

They were both right. I had feelings for Tommy and definitely had feelings for me. But it so sudden we just met yesterday.

Gina said" girl he is so good for you" give him a chance "

Judy said" yeah Hanson is a good man "

I just stood there thinking maybe idk. We'll see

Me and Tommy arrived to the gang Hangout. He was talking to Psycho.

He said " Callavera yo gf is a hotty"

Tom said" I know right thanks"

Psycho said" don't worry Holmes ain't nobody gone mess with her out here"

"Oh I know that" Tom said

We were having a good time but we were also working. Trying to figure out who shot Harry and who is selling the guns. Me , Judy and Gina were dancing. And here comes this guy. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. Gina and Judy pushed him away

He said" hey baby I was just trying to get a dance"

I said" sorry my bf is here and he's crazy"

Gina and Judy said " real crazy"

We laughed. He kept on talking and following me around. Tom spotted him and ran over to where we were

Tom said" dude get away from my gf"

He said" oh this babe is yours?" You better watch her before I get her"

Tom started to hit him but I pulled him back . The guy walked away laughing.

I said "come on baby dance with me".

Tom was so angry but he danced with me . We decided that was enough for today. Gina and Judy left. I told them I would call them later I was worried about Tom.

The ride home was quiet. I kept looking at Tom but he wouldn't look back. I saw anger in him. So I just kept quiet. We made it home. He walked in. Grabbed a beer out of the fridge and slammed the door. And sat on the couch and lit a cigarette. He was hot.

"Hanson why you slamming doors" what's wrong?"

He looked at me like I had something stuck on my face.

"Oh so you really don't know"

"No I don't"

He looked at me with a dirty look

"Jasmine that dress that's what's wrong with me "

I looked confused and felt hurt.

"What"?!?!

"Why in the fuck would you wear that dress?"

Now I'm mad.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me"!!

"Hanson first of all who the hell you talking to like that"? Second of all you ain't my damn daddy I wore this dress because we are hanging around gang members and I'm sticking to my cover and I don't have to explain shit too you"

He got real mad.

" Oh you don't "?

I shouted "Fuck no"!!

"Don't you get it Jasmine these guys are dangerous. I don't want them touching your even fuckin looking at you"

"Hanson you act like I want it" I don't"

" Well what did you think was going to happen when you went in there half naked"?

I'm hurt, I feel tears coming down my face. He saw me. He thought to himself omg I made her cry. He walked up too me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry buttercup. I just wanna protect you these guys are creeps and dangerous. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you. I really like you".

I looked up

"Wait, you do "?

"Yes Jasmine I know it's so soon but I feel something different with you I wanna be with you "

"Me too"

He said "for real"

"Yes" I said

It happened again we were kissing. This time we were on the couch. He was stroking my hair and I was rubbing his back. We stopped again.

I said " I'm going to get in the shower"

He just sat there.