9. On the run part 2: Tom gets arrested

The next morning I went to the hotel lobby to get some ice, and towels. I also wanted to see if they had any medicine for nausea. Just then I saw several police cars racing towards the hotel. The hotel manager grabbed me. She said Ma'am your boyfriend called and said stay here don't walk out of this room. I'm crying omg omg they are here to get Tommy. I tried walking out but she stopped me. How did they know where we were? Who told? Turns out Fuller tapped Penhall's phone and heard their conversations. luckily Tommy never told him I was with him . I saw them take Tommy to the police car. I stood in the window they didn't see me but Tom did he mouthed to me" Don't come out here" "I love you". I'm crying something serious. They drove away. I immediately called Gina but hung up. I had to get back to California soon. I called my momma told her what happened. She said " yeah Fuller called asking for you I told him you were sleeping" he said"they caught Tommy". Omg I went back to the room. I found the keys to the car packed my stuff and hit the highway. I cried the whole way there. I stopped to throw up several times omg Tommy. My baby, our baby, Ja'Kiyah omg😭😭.

Hours later, I arrived at Jump Street. I ran in. Penhall, Booker, Gina and Judy saw me and ran up too me. They said Tommy is here. Booker tried hugging me.

"Booker get your damn hands off me I heard about the things you were saying about us"

I slapped him ...

"Don't you ever fuckin touch me again".

He just stared...

" Come on sweetie sit down"

I was crying omg. The baby I said. Penhall and Booker heard me

"Wait you're pregnant"?

"Yes with Tommy's baby"

They looked shocked. Like damn they didn't waste any time. Just then Fuller called out to me.

"Jasmine"!!!

Omg shit I'm in trouble. Does he know I was with Tommy? Damn OMG. I walked in his office

"So I hear you're pregnant?"

"Yes sir"

"By Tom?"

"Yes sir"

He looked at me . He looked sad, and disappointed not disappointed in me but Tom because he was in serious trouble and he has a baby on the way .

"Are you okay"

"No captain I'm worried about Tommy can I see him "

"Sure let's go"

We walked down the hall to the room where he was Tommy had his head on the desk. He had been crying. I walked in he looked up. And walked up towards me. He hugged me.

"Oh my god buttercup"

"Tommy baby I'm sorry"

"Jasmine I'm sorry I've failed you and our babies". He kicked the chair over

"No Tommy you didn't"

" I screwed up big time now I'm going to jail. I'm not gonna be with my girls or my baby" he broke down so did I .

I couldn't believe it. Why us? Why Tommy? Why me? Fuck !!! Tom explained everything to me. What was going to happen all of it. I cried hard. I had to do something. Tommy told me no I couldn't. He told me to focus on the babies. I didn't wanna hear that but he kept shouting it . I cried like a baby. Fuller said I had to go I could come back later. Tommy was going to interrogation. I ran to Gina and Judy they hugged me said it was going to be okay but I needed to get to a Dr asap. They took me a free pregnancy clinic that accepted walk ins.

The nurse gave me a test it was positive of course. The Dr. Gave me a ultrasound and I saw the little baby. It was so tiny.. I cried so did Gina and Judy. They gave me a picture. I couldn't wait to show Tommy . The Dr said everything was fine with the baby. I needed rest. I looked tired. Truth be told I was. Judy and Gina took me to Judy's house. They made me eat. I cried on them and fell asleep. Tommy was in cell thinking about Jasmine and the babies. He loved them so much. He decided to call Judy.

"Hello"

"Hey Jude it's me"

"Hi Tommy"

"Where is she"?

"Sleeping"

"Good don't wake her "

"Did y'all take her to the clinic today"?

" Yes your baby is so cute, so tiny"

"Omg do she have a picture?"

"Yes she is going to show you tomorrow "

"Okay I can't wait. Jude I fucked up, I fucked it all up, she is going to hate me in the end. What am I going to do"?

"She's never gonna hate you tommy "

"She's gonna need you"

"I'm going to jail Judy"

"Tommy we are working on that something is off about what happened "

"What do you mean"

"Trust me, I can't tell you yet we don't have all the facts we don't wanna get your hopes up but we are working on it"

"Omg thanks Jude"

"Night Jude tell Jasmine I love her forever"

"Will do goodnight Tommy keep your head up we got you".

"Thanks"

Was Judy right? Did they have some evidence that could help Tommy? Only time will tell. But things about to get a little bit darker before they get lighter. Tommy's past is about to haunt him and might cost him the love of his life . Jackie Garrett Tom's ex is about to rear her ugly head and make Tommy the offer of a lifetime. Will he refuse? Or will he accept the offer so he can go home to his girl and babies? We shall see .